For Sale 1970 CHRYSLER 300 HURST CORPORATION MUSCLE CAR 1 OF 503 PRODUCED - $39500 (PORTLAND)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , there were other parts from olds on the 300 hurst.........

Well , there were other parts from olds on the 300 hurst.........

BINGO,...YES SIR!

Parts from the 69 production run.

George wouldn't have just thrown away good parts,....that would be wasting and not making $$$$$. The parts also happen to look and function well.

BINGO,...YES SIR!

Parts from the 69 production run.

George wouldn't have just thrown away good parts,....that would be wasting and not making $$$$$. The parts also happen to look and function well.
LOL. Try to get the hood lock downs from Year One without the Oldz 442 Part #. The Order Takerz at that place today have no clue even how to find it in their warehouse. Ask me how I know this HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I would love to have one of those body styles. Doesn't have to be a hurst just 2 door hardtop.

Gonna try the pictures.
IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG

A true Hurst 300, engine and trans out and he is asking that high a price. Man he must be smoking some fantastic stuff.

LOL. Try to get the hood lock downs from Year One without the Oldz 442 Part #. The Order Takerz at that place today have no clue even how to find it in their warehouse. Ask me how I know this HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I got a set that was supposed to be for the 69/70 Shelby Mustang. Same Thing, just have to add another two holes a bit lower for the proper spacing for the lockup part.

since I bought mine, ive done a lot of research on these, no where cold I find a vinyl top one...maybe the roof needed so much work, easiest way to cover the imperfections was with a vinyl top? not knocking his car or anything, just my opinion cause ive seen it happen before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back