WANTED 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst or Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serious. This NYB coupe could be a DD where you are, and you'll be SOOOOO much more proud. :)
And what's wrong with my Lincoln?
thinking.gif

Is that a two car carrier you're gonna be renting?
lol, I actually just sold my 2 car trailer couple months ago, it was basically new, used it maybe 4 times, just sat unused for past couple years except for the 'borrowers", went on OT list at post office an what was left of my free time officially went out the window...sold It to a friend of mine...that way I can still use it if need be :)
:wideyed::wideyed:
dscn1597-jpg.121169

I'm gonna try to take some tomorrow if it stops snowing/raining in this horrific state-I don't leave it out in the weather, have to send a few to a guy that is interested in buying it, paint aint that great, well not all of it anyways, clear is peelin off top and off fiberglass nose, an whoever attempted to buff it burned through on driverside under molding a bit...an there primer on both rear side pillars where the factory welds get covered up top of rear quarters...interior faded on top of door panels (cloth-not vinyl) along with center hump of carpet...You can literally wipe the dust of the frame under the hood, along with the motor...a good pressure washing an engine compartment would be very nice, maybe some minor touchin up...I'll give a better description if this guy that's interested turns out to be a picture shopper, an it will be on here for sale by next week...still got to get title transferred over, I literally put it in my garage when I got it an its sat there since, with the exception of pullin it in an out to use garage...front an rear pass side windows don't work, I know its not the motors, I unplugged the wires from switch an ran power straight to the wire an front one went down, haven't messed with rear yet, they might be setup a bit from sittin so long...sat in previous owners garage for few eyars before I got her...have the original window sticker to!

I'm gonna try to take some tomorrow if it stops snowing/raining in this horrific state-I don't leave it out in the weather, have to send a few to a guy that is interested in buying it, paint aint that great, well not all of it anyways, clear is peelin off top and off fiberglass nose, an whoever attempted to buff it burned through on driverside under molding a bit...an there primer on both rear side pillars where the factory welds get covered up top of rear quarters...interior faded on top of door panels (cloth-not vinyl) along with center hump of carpet...You can literally wipe the dust of the frame under the hood, along with the motor...a good pressure washing an engine compartment would be very nice, maybe some minor touchin up...I'll give a better description if this guy that's interested turns out to be a picture shopper, an it will be on here for sale by next week...still got to get title transferred over, I literally put it in my garage when I got it an its sat there since, with the exception of pullin it in an out to use garage...front an rear pass side windows don't work, I know its not the motors, I unplugged the wires from switch an ran power straight to the wire an front one went down, haven't messed with rear yet, they might be setup a bit from sittin so long...sat in previous owners garage for few eyars before I got her...have the original window sticker to!
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: and the 71 Monaco ? :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

lol...1 car at a time...it hasn't been moved in along time, its in a safe hiding spot for now, but yes-it will most likely be on here sooner or later...was planning on taking a few to chryslers at Carlisle this summer, that was the original plan for the Hurst, seeing there having a "Hurst" built only show this year at the expo center this year same weekend, figured what better place to take that 300 to sell than there...unless I sell it ahead of time, but I haven't really put much effort into that yet...

Then allow me to assist you....sell the 71 and take the hurst, problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back