For Sale 1970 Chrysler 300 Series Hurst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samplingman

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I don't believe we have seen this one come through before.

1970 Chrysler 300 Series Hurst | eBay

1970 Chrysler 300H Hurst Coupe. What can I say about a 300H that any bidder won’t already know? One of 485 or 501, depending on which source you believe. All the 300H goodies: 440TNT 375hp dual exhaust and 727 automatic, fiberglass hood, trunk lid and rear fender extensions, brown leather interior with dual power front seats and passenger recliner, Rally wheels with trim rings and correct center caps. This one has some of the extra goodies: AC, power windows, tilt/telescope wheel, am/fm 8 track, cruise control, right side mirror. I hope the pictures speak for themselves. Car needs paint but is solid. Read quarters and trunk floor need some work (as shown) but otherwise very nice. I had the back seat out to service the rear windows and as you can see the floor is perfect, as are the sills. Looks solid underneath. Excellent wheel well chrome all around. Trunk works on both the glove box mounted vacuum switch and the original Hurst cable. Both power seats work with the correct chrome switches. Brand new Radial T/As. Cruise it as the grand ride it is, or give it the full repaint. The choice is yours. Odometer shows 41,250. Carpets appear to be original and the pedals show no signs of wear so I’m estimating 141,250.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Drive it as it is
Yes, for those that are restoring a #1 car, get this to use as a driver, while the other one sits in the garage.
:p

I really can't imagine this one going for stupid money, but then again there is the a Hurst fever going around.

Yes, for those that are restoring a #1 car, get this to use as a driver, while the other one sits in the garage.
:p

I really can't imagine this one going for stupid money, but then again there is the a Hurst fever going around.
I’ll pass. Putting money into restoring one is enough lol.

LOoks like the surface of the moon.

BF034265-CECF-4726-A332-A62A36341EE0.png

i think it is a good base.
And it has all the body trim...

"Odometer shows 41,250. Carpets appear to be original and the pedals show no signs of wear so I’m estimating 141,250."

I don't know about the carpet and pedals, but the rest of the car screams 141,000 too!

Overall this looks like a decent Hurst to start with. You could strip the quarters and replace the lowers, blend the paint and just drive the car, unrestored. Or do a basic restoration, but where do you stop?

I'd say $12-15K for this one, it has good options.

The best thing about the 300/H is they are great, comfortable, "executive performance" cars that are enjoyable to drive, and virtually no one knows what they are execpt MoPar people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back