NOT MINE 1970 Chrysler Imperial $11,900

Looking at the seller's other ads, none seem to have the same background and most seem to be pics taken randomly. Some are taken like they are selling the car and some look like they drove up to something and grabbed a couple pics and drove away.

The price has dropped very fast on most of these cars too. So I don't know.... I wouldn't buy sight unseen.

Some people just can't communicate.
If you show up with cash in hand I bet it's yours.
Until them, he will continue to not give people what they want. like the trim tag info.
Go buy it!

Dont understand what is going on. Got same minimal response but just continues to drop said i would take it asked for better pics said ok and nothing. we know car exists but listing is a scam or definitely suspect.. shame.
Only way to understand is to call him. He will talk.
What I don't get is that he is willing to listen to a trade. But he's losing his storage, so he's still willing to trade?
Odd.
Hope someone buys it. Cool car really.

Hello boys. Victory. Just went down hopped in and drove 65 miles home. trying to learn how to upload pics.
imp vin tag.jpg

Anybody good at the decode let me know what we have here. New roof in the trunk. Overall looks like good bones. Only took 4 years of searching.:D

imprial.jpg

Awesome buy! At a great price I'm sure!
Love to see more pics, like the ones I've been asking about for some time. Rust areas.
Thanks for posting the fender tag info!

Not a dealer just a guy with cars wanting to thin the herd. I did see the Sunbeam and the 63 cutlass but wasnt really looking at them but they are at same spot. Thanks Cuda let me know about tag and yes will show rest of car soon based on weather and time but nothing horrible just little spots here and there. Far from a show winner but solid as far as i can tell so far. Came with new vinyl in the trunk so will address shortly. thanks

Congrats @deltahead on getting YM43T0C120295 — great period color combo!

Thank you very much ayilar. Just watched a mymopar training video on the autotemp system. I work at 60 year old vitamin plant as electrician so sorta familiar with old vacuum transducers and the like.
So yeah that will never work again. Looking forward to the journey will never be a concours winner but really want to go through and fix all the little stuff and bring back to life.

@deltahead -- here is the fender tag that I decoded for YM43T0C120295:

Y: Imperial
M: LeBaron (Medium)
43: 4 Door Hardtop

T: 440 cid 4 barrel V8
0: 1970
C: Jefferson Avenue, MI, USA

120295: Sequence number

E85: 440 cid 4 barrel V8
D32: 727 Automatic Transmission

BL1: Sand Pebble Beige Exterior Color
MDTT: Saddle and Tan cloth and leather interior / V1T tan top
FT3: Satin Tan Metallic Int. Door Frames

912: Scheduled Build Date (Sept. 12, 1969)
002124: Order Number (VON)

V1X: Full Vinyl Top, Black (assuming I am reading the X correctly)

H53: AutoTemp Air Conditioning
R23: Search Tune AM/FM Radio (10 watts)
R31: Rear Seat Speaker(s)
L31: Hood/Fender Mounted Turn Signals
L35: Cornering Lamps
P25: Power Left Front Seat
P31: Power Windows
P41: Power Door Locks

G11: Tinted Glass (all windows)
B41: Power front disc brakes

V5X: Black Side Moulding Vinyl Inserts
S61: Tilt/telescoping Rimblow Steering Wheel