SOLD 1970 Chrysler New Yorker - parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in the cornering lights and their wiring, plus some sheet metal around them. Shipping to 33460 FL?

By the way, does it have the rear seat heater option? I’d be interested in the dash switches, as well as the adjoining dash panel.
I will get close up pictures for you shortly of the cornering lights and we can go from there.

The rear seat, good question! I will take a look.

Thanks, looking for a few of the fuse clips primarily but the whole box would be good.

Did you proceed with the parting out? How about those cornering lamps? Never mind the sheet metal.

Cheers,

Sorry guys, work just got insane, just finally have a slow time now. I'll get on pulling the parts requested.

Did you proceed with the parting out? How about those cornering lamps? Never mind the sheet metal.

Cheers,
The rear housings are both there, lenses are gone. The front passenger side has a broken lense and broken housing, and the good one I removed is the front drivers side, both lense and housing are good.

Thoughts?

IMG_6708.JPG

IMG_6709.JPG

IMG_6710.JPG

IMG_6711.JPG

Thanks. I have no need for the rear ones. The ones in my car are in pretty good shape. I’ll take the front drivers side, and pass the passenger side.

How much, shipped to 33460 FL?
(I hope PayPal is ok to you.)

Thanks. I have no need for the rear ones. The ones in my car are in pretty good shape. I’ll take the front drivers side, and pass the passenger side.

How much, shipped to 33460 FL?
(I hope PayPal is ok to you.)
Paypal is fine, I will PM you my email. Alright I will get a shipping quote for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back