WANTED 1970 Chrysler trim mounts and wheel arches

Status
Not open for further replies.

czbill

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for some rocker panel trim mounting pieces, 1970 Chrysler 300 convertible. Does anyone have any spares or know where I can buy some?
Also looking for decent front wheel arch trim pieces, mine have been through the wars.
Thanks
file.jpg

Both things are very tough to find. Took me a couple years to find all the 300 lower trim for my 70 vert.

Best bet is to search on part number for clips and repair the wheel well trim.

Maybe @Zymurgy could duplicate the clips.

I have a '70 New Yorker parts car, I will check if it has those clips?

I made a mold of these or one very similar and there was way too much flex with the material I used. I can't remember why I didn't try a harder product. Are there any delicate features of the clip? I am not home for the weekend, so I can't check myself.

I am editing and adding to the post. I found a picture of the clip I made. Same basic dimensions but had same delicate features which broke with the harder product. I believe I could help you with this clip. Send me a PM and I can discuss in more detail.

I need 1 but prefer at least 2 good clips to reproduce.

Last edited:
If I read the parts book correctly the part number is 6002611 and it is also used on the Crown

Alan

PM sent. I have a post in the mopar cars being parted out section, about a 1970 parts car in a junkyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back