For Sale 1970 dodge polara conv 3900!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that rose bowl car but not for that price. Of course, when i retire and we move west...

You WONT find a more solid one, 440 buckets console cornering lights tilt power windows. .

What does it mean when they state they have a transferable registration?

That’s a deal, though. Someone get it before it ends up in a demo derby.
cars in ny from 1972 back didn't have paper titles. the back of the registration slip was filled out when the vehicle was transferred .
1973 and up have non-transferable because they have paper titles.

You WONT find a more solid one, 440 buckets console cornering lights tilt power windows. .
true.......and all the right options. but if in solid #2 cond you'd still prob be only getting around 20k. This looks more like #4.

but you have four seasons which is what everybody says...

67027-Four-Seasons-Of-Weather-In-One-Week.jpg

but you have four seasons which is what everybody says...

yes but only one is good to be outside most of the time and the past 2 years its been as humid as Houston. And when ya do go out you need a body net to keep the bugs away.

RE: Rose Bowl car, found this on the net, could be the very same car.

5b8e6fdf269b455ad773a6f9387fb6b6.jpg

Also found a video of Billy Graham as the Grand Marshal riding in a 1970 300 for the '71 parade. The hunt is on!

infl04_billygrahamrosebowl_640_400_s_c1.jpg

@polara71, was DL27L0D136136 (if I read the last digit of the VIN correctly) already in your registry, or is it new to you?

No, this is a new one. If I had known about it we would have had a better idea on its condition. If we had a better idea and the guy wasn't a douche it would be sitting in my garage right now, either for Wyatt or myself.
The car is optioned remarkably like my 70.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back