NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara Convertible Hides Big-Block

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Not mine
Extremely Rare 1970 Dodge Polara Convertible Hides Big-Block Muscle, Impressive Find
1692107710802.png

1692107797410.png

Thanks to Kevin and Bill for the numbers.
The Big Block is more common than a small block. Frustrating reading articles as they twist the truth .

I've realistically had my choice of 100 of these cars. I picked the ones I did for a reason. Many I turned down before I realized I can not be picky on options.
The one that was available and I didn't know it was, was Wyatts black car. I wouldn't have bought that one regardless either.

Good. It doesn't like you either.

Hey young buck, I've given you lots of credit for that purchase. You saw a lot deeper than I did. Of course it was in front of you and I wasn't looking. Even if I was I would likely have dismissed it. Not you. You dug deep down in both pockets, gambled and won.
I've always given you a "way ta go" on it.

Hey young buck, I've given you lots of credit for that purchase. You saw a lot deeper than I did. Of course it was in front of you and I wasn't looking. Even if I was I would likely have dismissed it. Not you. You dug deep down in both pockets, gambled and won.
I've always given you a "way ta go" on it.
I just remembered something when it was in front of me... Never walk away.

Sometimes you have to. If not, I would have owned 100 1970 Polara Convertibles. No need for that.

Last edited:
I meant....I knew that the black one was the car for me and I wasn't walking away from it, because it surely would be gone.

Is FCBO going to have it's own Zuckerburg VS Musk,..... easy boys, enjoy life it's not worth getting all bent out of shape, just agree to disagree!

Not really sure what you guys are lookin at. You're reading into something that isn't there.
Just looked like it was building up to a pissing match from outside the box, history has it's way of repeating itself.
Moving forward I will not comment.

Have a good day,

PT

Back