For Sale 1970 Dodge Polara Convertible in OH (not mine) $10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wait too long, your life is too precious.

....anyhow, why has my Fury fender tag have the complete alphabet in lower case and capitals across it, is it from Pluto or somethin'?:thumbsup:
That is how the earlier tags look.
62-65

th?id=OIP.jpg

66 ...

th?id=OIP.jpg

67/8 look like this...

67-68-fender-tag-guide-jpg.jpg

Don't wait too long, your life is too precious.

....anyhow, why has my Fury fender tag have the complete alphabet in lower case and capitals across it, is it from Pluto or somethin'?:thumbsup:
1968 and older were that way.
The numbers under the letter tell you the code.

Alan

Thanks to the people who genuinely answered, yes it looks like that, but very basic on the stamped numbers but is an L code 'vert car with correct engine.
PM27L8D......
Not a lot of options

Thanks to the people who genuinely answered, yes it looks like that, but very basic on the stamped numbers but is an L code 'vert car with correct engine.
PM27L8D......
Not a lot of options

So, in a thread that has nothing to do with your car or you this warning to all was for what reason?

"Ey, be careful, I might have to put up some pics to show you all what I REALLY do/have done with MOPARS...you dont know what the word rust means LOL."

I'm simply asking for you to execute your threat...:wtf:

It looks to me like you are....rather stupidly...calling me out?...So, before anything else, Is that correct?...i.e you dont believe what I say?

Thanks but, the implied way rustier than anything we've seen car/cars you've restored is.
That is just a fender data plate.

It looks to me like you are....rather stupidly...calling me out?...So, before anything else, Is that correct?...i.e you dont believe what I say?

Nothing "stupid "about it. You made a statement, I dared you. Put up or shut up...

Why the cloak and dagger with some members on this site?? This is a community where we share our rides, projects and rust buckets. If you don’t want to, then just say “I don’t want to”, if you feel like you’ve had challenges that are worth sharing, then let’s see, it might help other members, that’s what we do here. But before posturing, please review what some members have dealt with.
https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopa...ii-convertible-build-thread-project-ivy.4211/
'69 Fury III Convertible Build Thread- Project IVY

Without pics it didn’t happen.

OK, i'll sort through 500 pics tonight and load/post up a few in due course. I should really do a build thread on the Fury anyhow as that was dumped in a garden with all the glass smashed out, crashed, and been on fire,ill drag it out from its resting place over the wkend and see what I have.:thumbsup:

OK, i'll sort through 500 pics tonight and load/post up a few in due course. I should really do a build thread on the Fury anyhow as that was dumped in a garden with all the glass smashed out, crashed, and been on fire,ill drag it out from its resting place over the wkend and see what I have.:thumbsup:

Thats all I'm askin

Back to the original topic, i.e., the EB3 L-code 1970 Polara that was for sale near Cleveland in Ohio. She has found a good home in Illinois, joining another EB3 sister as well as a younger (1971) GF3 green hardtop cousin. Thanks to @71Polara383 for posting those photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back