NOT MINE 1970 Dodge polara vert in England

fc7_plumcrazy

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Dodge Polara Convertible, 1970, 383 Auto Trans, power steering, power brakes, A/C loaded car. This car has been sitting a long time and is a project, all the front trim, bumper, radiator etc has been in shed stored. Body is very solid underneath, as is the bulkhead and the original cills. Obviously needs body work now and mechanical, but these are the last year of the convertible and quite a rare car. Engine does turn over with a spanner, will need work to move, rear tires need replacement and one front hub needs reassemble before car could be loaded. Best to come and view, but no time wasters please, as it’s long job to remove covers etc. Reasonable offers considered

_nc_ohc=EwuFzVee9oUAX_2pcT9&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=4pWqWRpq4rkAX_e_aOu&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
X-N1EMm&tn=clN9pwQCQWxDw7y8&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=3aDguJXpf4EAX8nveSW&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=BtvIQNKOHuwAX-iVwgP&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=TxJJgyV5CgsAX_QAEBW&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=EwuFzVee9oUAX_2pcT9&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg

price is 3500 GBP

Carsten

Dodge Polara Convertible, 1970, 383 Auto Trans, power steering, power brakes, A/C loaded car. This car has been sitting a long time and is a project, all the front trim, bumper, radiator etc has been in shed stored. Body is very solid underneath, as is the bulkhead and the original cills. Obviously needs body work now and mechanical, but these are the last year of the convertible and quite a rare car. Engine does turn over with a spanner, will need work to move, rear tires need replacement and one front hub needs reassemble before car could be loaded. Best to come and view, but no time wasters please, as it’s long job to remove covers etc. Reasonable offers considered

View attachment 565742View attachment 565743View attachment 565744View attachment 565745View attachment 565746View attachment 565747View attachment 565748

price is 3500 GBP

Carsten

Hey Carsten, how’s life in Germany been lately?

Hey Carsten, how’s life in Germany been lately?

Hi Matt,

I have been pretty busy unfortunatly not with Mopars but family.

But ran across this and know a couple of friends in the US who like to see it for their database

Carsten

Looking on the DVLA website this poor car was last taxed in 1996, which usually means not been on the road since then. Shame.

Thank you @fc7_plumcrazy for posting this EW1 Polara. Top was originally V3W, clearly it has been replaced. I suspect, but can't say for sure, that the car has been repainted as well (in the original color).

The seller has shared the build sheet (which is empty, as on one of my own 1970 'verts) and the tag -- which shows that DL27L0D270075 (if I read correctly) has the very cool A35 option package. No A/C, so other than the engine, interior and top colors, it is very much like Snow White, my white N-code Polara 'vert.

buil sheet IMG_B5F99E73A37B-1.jpeg

Back