1970 Fury Gran Sport parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, sorry. clearly, these numbers will not match, but for me, the simplicity of the entire driveline being together and correct for each other is a great candidate to replace my original numbers matching 45k mile 68 Dart GT. It came with a 225 six, great motor, not what I want.

It makes sense for you, the Fury probably wouldnt have been saved regardless. Why cant one be had with a nice dash pad?

I can't answer that. This one is rough. Deep cracks above instrumentation and glove box. Good luck hunting one down.

Titlework for this car has begun. Will be KS title. Doesn't change anything as far as my plans go, but at least if anyone is interested in car minus driveline, it will be legit.

dude, I am in need of parts , front lower valance with turn signals. and the little grille. rear bumper with left brake lamp. trunk lid, is the trunk floor in good shape? and the rear body panel that the bumper bolts to.. watcha want for whole car ? I am in south Mississippi if cheap enough . will pick up.l

Man I wish you still had the interior, my 69 is all mis-match type stuff right now. I would love a complete interior out of that. Oh well I hope someone got some good stuff!

dude, I am in need of parts

welcome7smiley.gif

I wondering if you still parting the car??? I'm looking for a brown steering wheel, is it in decent shape. If so send a pm. thanks

Hello...I am sure this is gone but just in case...I could sure use the front grill/head light set up...thanks very much. Brian, 530-723-2145.

Hello...I am sure this is gone but just in case...I could sure use the front grill/head light set up...thanks very much. Brian, 530-723-2145.

Welcome....the car is probably long gone. Plenty more will come up on this forum.

Hi, how are the floor pans and trunk pan including the trunks floor extensions ? are the quarters any good, they look a little bubbly in the pics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back