1970 Fury Gran Sport parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

70GranSport

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out this 1970 Plymouth Fury Gran Sport. Tan with Brown Paisley top. Brown and Paisley interior, 50/50 bench with arm rest. Two gauge clusters, one was in the trunk. Very nice set of fender skirt came with the car. Sport hood with hood mounted signals. Very nice hideaway lamps with grille and loop bumpers in great shape. All window and body trim in nice shape. Most of the marker lights are there, with chip in taillight and drivers parking lamp broken. Armrests, safety belts, visors, mirrors, panels, accessory lights, handles, etc. all here. May keep power brake setup and radiator, and entire driveline is spoken for. Unique Dodge hubcaps, not sure of year or model. A/C car. All tinted glass is in nice shape with all window trim likewise. Contact me if I can help you out, because when motor is out, I will have to scrap this one to make room. Located in Topeka, KS. Will ship, haven't before, but will assume shipping costs are ridiculous.

1203.jpg1202.jpg1201.jpg

1203.jpg

1202.jpg

1201.jpg

I am parting out this 1970 Plymouth Fury Gran Sport. Tan with Brown Paisley top. Brown and Paisley interior, 50/50 bench with arm rest. Two gauge clusters, one was in the trunk. Very nice set of fender skirt came with the car. Sport hood with hood mounted signals. Very nice hideaway lamps with grille and loop bumpers in great shape. All window and body trim in nice shape. Most of the marker lights are there, with chip in taillight and drivers parking lamp broken. Armrests, safety belts, visors, mirrors, panels, accessory lights, handles, etc. all here. May keep power brake setup and radiator, and entire driveline is spoken for. Unique Dodge hubcaps, not sure of year or model. A/C car. All tinted glass is in nice shape with all window trim likewise. Contact me if I can help you out, because when motor is out, I will have to scrap this one to make room. Located in Topeka, KS. Will ship, haven't before, but will assume shipping costs are ridiculous.

View attachment 9415View attachment 9416View attachment 9417
Will part with car as whole to avoid crushing, but understand entire driveline and radiator/brakes/axles will be gone. Catching alot of heat over on the A body site.

That was why I now own the car. Going in a 68 Dart GT. Whole driveline. rear to radiator. All the rest, whole thing if wanted, is going to go.

Yeah, I think after today I'm pulling it all down because of all of the negative posts. Everyone else could do so much better. If someone wants the body so they can add their own driveline, maybe clone a GT or S/23, this is for them and their aspirations and name a price. This car is going to help me fulfill mine by donating a numbers matching motor trans and rear for MY project. I'm sorry I've upset so many people. Honestly thought I would be helping people out who needed hard to find parts to complete their rides.

Ultimately its your car to do with what you please..but we'd prefer not to see yet another decent c body car involuntarily donating its drive train for another vehicle. If it were a total junker there would be no problems....another mopar gets to live on. Running/driving c body cars are getting scarce enough already.

Welcome to the internet.....

Why would the A body guys be pissed?

Oh, OK. So it's like that with you guys, A and C body alike? So it's not Mopar v. Ford v. GM but it's E and B body snobs, A body Joe Schmo, and C body "the forgotten" interclass warfare. This sound about right? Thats the main reason the car was bought so well, in my opinion. The driveline is in great shape. And this car is alive, right. I've kidnapped someone's overweight and sick grandmother on hospice and am going to take out her heart and throw her away. This is ridiculous. It's a car that I have no attachment to other than it has exactly what I need to complete my project. Not really wanting to get involved with any Mopar politics today, so if any one wants to make an offer for what will be left after I am done, I'm all ears.

Why is it pertinent that its numbers matching? It's about to not be...

Oh, OK. So it's like that with you guys, A and C body alike? So it's not Mopar v. Ford v. GM but it's E and B body snobs, A body Joe Schmo, and C body "the forgotten" interclass warfare. This sound about right? Thats the main reason the car was bought so well, in my opinion. The driveline is in great shape. And this car is alive, right. I've kidnapped someone's overweight and sick grandmother on hospice and am going to take out her heart and throw her away. This is ridiculous. It's a car that I have no attachment to other than it has exactly what I need to complete my project. Not really wanting to get involved with any Mopar politics today, so if any one wants to make an offer for what will be left after I am done, I'm all ears.

"E and B body snobs, A body Joe Schmo, and C body "the forgotten" inter class warfare". Exactly, you summed it up well. Weird isn't it.

I'm not completely against what you're doing its just to bad you couldn't have found a completely rusted out doner that was less desirable.

Yeah, I think after today I'm pulling it all down because of all of the negative posts. Everyone else could do so much better. If someone wants the body so they can add their own driveline, maybe clone a GT or S/23, this is for them and their aspirations and name a price. This car is going to help me fulfill mine by donating a numbers matching motor trans and rear for MY project. I'm sorry I've upset so many people. Honestly thought I would be helping people out who needed hard to find parts to complete their rides.

Nothing about it will be numbers matching, if the drive line goes into another body and Cant clone a GT or S23 , wrong body

OK. I would love to sell this car to someone, if interested, with a title that I would take the time to get, if that would make someone happy. And no, I'm looking for a C-body driveline to numbers match a 68 Slant Six A-Body car. Restamp Kit? Why am I going to sell entire car for a profit, and then spend the next couple of months tracking down a motor from here, a trans from here, and a rear end from here, all hodge-podge, and terribly expensive, when the whole package is right here, bolted together from the factory, working in unison? I hit a gold mine for what I needed, and the rest can be saved if you want it. You name your price in a PM, And i'll consider selling it whole with the rear end in it so it can be trailered with title. No time to waste, because the longer bleeding heart people chastise me instead of following their own advice and paying for the whole car, the more pieces disappear off of it. Already sold side marker lamp assemblies.

Thats the point, but you posted thats what you were getting... just trying to be clear and understanding

Might be nice to know where this car is located. From the pictures it doesn't look like it's close to me. Whoops, nevermind I just saw Topeka kansas in the first post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back