SOLD 1970 Fury Hood Power Buldges w/ directional lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of Power Bulges with the directional light cutouts from a 1970 fury hood. I would ideally like to get a set cut out from a hood that is damaged as not to totally destroy a good hood.

69 sport fury with buldge hood.jpg

69 sport fury with buldge hood.jpg

Look at the Columbus Ohio craig1970 plymouth sport fury (four door sport are rear)junking it tomorrow - $750 (south side)
00606_cYl70MgxFMn_600x450.jpg

6208.png
6208.png
6209.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

williams rd at parsons ave
(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: fair
1970 plymouth sport fury title status : clean

Car was parked in 1998 because the radiator was bad and we had other cars to drive so you can say its looks gone done hill more of a parts car then a fixer upper has hid a way head lights one of the best parts of this car and the 2 humps in the hood this is a 318 car not a bislist...maybe he still has the car and will sell parts

Look at the Columbus Ohio craig1970 plymouth sport fury (four door sport are rear)junking it tomorrow - $750 (south side)
00606_cYl70MgxFMn_600x450.jpg

6208.png
6208.png
6209.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

williams rd at parsons ave
(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: fair
1970 plymouth sport fury title status : clean

Car was parked in 1998 because the radiator was bad and we had other cars to drive so you can say its looks gone done hill more of a parts car then a fixer upper has hid a way head lights one of the best parts of this car and the 2 humps in the hood this is a 318 car not a bislist...maybe he still has the car and will sell parts

Geee I talked to the owner and he does not want to part out the car but is and will junk the car if nobody buys it by Wednesday. And was firm on that he will not part it out ...

Yep that's what I say.. To me that is a perfect situation where he is scrapping the car anyways and all I want him to do is cut out the bulged hood sections and ship them not the whole hood !!!! OH WELL !!!!!!!!! :caught a cuda:

Look at this hood in Ohio Craigslist. I think this hood scoop would look neat. It needs the two chrome pieces. 1968 1969 Dodge Coronet Power Bulge Hood - $399 (Elyria, OH)
00b0b_73Ge5lQmJGD_600x450.jpg

Selling my rare 1969 Coronet Power Bulge hood. Fits both 1968 and 1969 Dodge Coronets. Asking $400 or best offer. Prefer pickup. Shipping will cost $150. Any questions? Please ask. Thank you.

Look at this hood in Ohio Craigslist. I think this hood scoop would look neat. It needs the two chrome pieces. 1968 1969 Dodge Coronet Power Bulge Hood - $399 (Elyria, OH)
00b0b_73Ge5lQmJGD_600x450.jpg

Selling my rare 1969 Coronet Power Bulge hood. Fits both 1968 and 1969 Dodge Coronets. Asking $400 or best offer. Prefer pickup. Shipping will cost $150. Any questions? Please ask. Thank you.

1969-dodge-polara.jpg

I think that hood bulge would work better on the above Dodge Polara hood....

images
images
%2769%20Plymouth%20Fury%20Sport%20Conv.%20Marlow%20Bonk.JPG

This is what I have am and dealing with, I want to incorporate the bulge with the lines on the hood. The super Bee bulge would be right in the center of the Fury "V" groove running front to back on that hood.

I appriciate the lead on that hood and the one good thing is the hood is rotted and I would not be ruining a good hood for another Mopar.

1969dodgesuperbee071405.jpg

I love the Super Bee and Dodge R/T Power Bulge Hood. I think it's the best looking hood ever!

I love those Fury hoods with the call outs and the turn signals too!

1971 fury FS on craigs plus 1970 parts including two buldge hoods. He will part out if car not sold in two weeks.

http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/4708247663.html

I had e-mailed him a few times MANY MONTHS AGO !!!!! ,

AND No Go !!!!

I would have him cut out the bulges and ship them to me and save a few BIG $$$$$ on shipping & packing costs.

OH WELL !!!!!!!!!!!! of to the crusher along with the other C-bodies he is holding ransom on
. :yes_no:

I think I have one - it's bent due to a tree growing against one side for years - let me know if you want it.

Does it have to have the turn signals? If not, I am not that far away and I have one without the signals, and will gladly help you out

Does it have to have the turn signals? If not, I am not that far away and I have one without the signals, and will gladly help you out

Ideally yes !! I do have a pair of NOS turn signal lights so I could always cut them in if need be however it would be that much more work for me. I have a few leads on the hood with the lights so I may just sit tight for now. I know I do not want to cut up and ruin a good hood that someone else may need whole as I only want the bulges cut out of them.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back