For Sale 1970 Monaco 2 DrHt - Loaded - 440, Console, Buckets, Gator Grain Vinyl Roof

Status
Not open for further replies.
First week of production.... fully loaded with options.... there is more to this story than meets the eye.......

Dodge boys,...snap this up quickly!!!!

That is one very cool car... just waiting for someone to make it happen...

Here are some additional photos that I received this afternoon - very clean underneath:

70 monaco 7.jpg
70 monaco 6.jpg
70 monaco underbody 5.jpg
70 monaco underbody 4.jpg
70 monaco underbody3.jpg
70 monaco 006.jpg
70 monaco 004.jpg

I wish I had the coin for it right now as this one is in my opinion one of the coolest 70 polara I have seen (at least in a non-vert). I think it is cooler IMHO than a 70 SFGT. I hope someone on here buys it and does not mess it up and down the road I will watch for it to resurface again!!

I'm surprised no one bought it. Missed opportunity for a great car. :(

The body work is scaring people off , gotta be. I love the car but don't want a project. BUT I also know that this is a special car with a lot of NOS parts. So, what's it worth? If that car is in the North East it wouldn't have lasted that long.

The body issues is what made me say it should be a couple grand less. Yeah there are lots of parts there but by the time you add a top, patch the holes and try to float the paint in just to match (wrong color too) you would be into it for at least $4000 more at these dumb body shop rates now days. (thanks insurance claims for driving body work up to $85/hr) Then you have a cool car you could drive as is that still needs a full resto to be what it should be and that would be an expensive proposition.

Love that color and coolness of the car but it would be an upside down labor of love for the buyer. Anyone remeber that TX9 monaco 440 about 2 years ago with the FK5 interior for $4200 running driving and ready to go. That was a deal, this one not so much but this one is cooler in the end.

The body issues is what made me say it should be a couple grand less. Yeah there are lots of parts there but by the time you add a top, patch the holes and try to float the paint in just to match (wrong color too) you would be into it for at least $4000 more at these dumb body shop rates now days. (thanks insurance claims for driving body work up to $85/hr) Then you have a cool car you could drive as is that still needs a full resto to be what it should be and that would be an expensive proposition.

Love that color and coolness of the car but it would be an upside down labor of love for the buyer. Anyone remeber that TX9 monaco 440 about 2 years ago with the FK5 interior for $4200 running driving and ready to go. That was a deal, this one not so much but this one is cooler in the end.

Not sure if it's cooler. Steves TX9 car is the coolest 70 monaco I've seen. Loaded up and a survivor. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back