1970 Plymouth Fury 2-Door Hardtop, ex-police car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan1976

Reaction score
Contact seller
very interesting.
VIN has a regular "M" code, it doesn't have the "official" police package with a "K" (second digit)
Being a Fury III is unusual, too as well as being a Hardtop.
Only the VON with the "K" in the beginning indicates "special order".
F72 = is the single key package
140mph speedo certified
It was probably a special order not a fleet car

Great car anyway

Carsten

I don't trust the member selling it. He caused, and started a bunch of trouble, and threw a ton of mud over a snake oil ignition box. Maybe the revinator box made the car a police car........

I don't trust the member selling it. He caused, and started a bunch of trouble, and threw a ton of mud over a snake oil ignition box. Maybe the revinator box made the car a police car........
He's the dickhead that made me say, "OK, I'm outta here for good" over at the Dock. Haven't been back since.

very interesting.
VIN has a regular "M" code, it doesn't have the "official" police package with a "K" (second digit)
Being a Fury III is unusual, too as well as being a Hardtop.
Only the VON with the "K" in the beginning indicates "special order".
F72 = is the single key package
140mph speedo certified
It was probably a special order not a fleet car

Great car anyway

Carsten

I've seen cop cars without the "K" in the VIN, as well as taxis without the "T". They do exist, as cop equipment could be ordered off the order form ala carte.

Seems like you are the one who likes to start trouble. What dealings have I ever had with you to give you the right to bad mouth me or say I am untrustworthy? As far as the Rev-n-tor why don't you try one and let everyone know how it worked or didn't work. They have a 100% money back policy if your not satisfied.

A guy got Banned for THAT ?? And the guy attacking him swearing didn't ???

There's a deeper, richer history with that guy you are not seeing here. This was a pre-emptive strike to keep the peace here.

Dave

I just looked, those are his only 2 posts !!!! Is this place worse than moparts ?? Moderators with napoleonic issues ??

Lets put it this way. There are people that troll and look for trouble, and try and cause trouble. He joined for that purpose. He was trying to start trouble. Several of us have had dealings with him on others sites. And it was in the mods best interest to cut it off..........

I just looked, those are his only 2 posts !!!! Is this place worse than moparts ?? Moderators with napoleonic issues ??

Is this place worse than moparts ?? Moderators with napoleonic issues ??

Welcome to the site. Stick around for a while and follow along. If this place was worse than moparts, there wouldn't be a member here that would not be on "vacation".

Just wanted to let you guys know that the guy that owns the car in question Daniel States found my facebook and started posting stupid things. I guess he doesn't know when to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back