For Sale 1970 Plymouth fury III 'DUB' - $5000 (Downtown cs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not Mine (thank gawd)

1970 Plymouth fury III custom

01616_2LkYukXLShi_600x450.jpg

01515_67SU4eKC3l6_600x450.jpg

00202_d3iuCJqUa00_600x450.jpg

00k0k_lYyavq6Zqyo_600x450.jpg

00w0w_eJMw4teVzXI_600x450.jpg

00h0h_67WBBlTYGwf_600x450.jpg

00g0g_h1COBcvwhBl_600x450.jpg

Forgot best one

00C0C_1n4W79zBQy5_600x450.jpg

Will be selling my 1970 Plymouth fury 3 in about a week or so and jsut wanted to see if anyone had Interest.

1970 Plymouth fury 3, 4 door no post, upgraded to a bigger v8 5.9L. from the original 5.2L. new carpet, front seat recently re-upholstered (slightly different material), new shorty cd player, new speakers all around, rolling on 20s, satin champagne and flat black paint. Waiting on the dash cover to come in the mail from eBay. Overall it's in really good shape for the year but has some imperfections here and there as I'm not asking full restore price. Custom front valance, straight pipe side shot exhaust (it's loud and rumbles).

What is still needed to get it road ready.
- *new front drum pads; current ones are old and are sticking in forward motion due to age.
- *will need new rear shocks; comes with skyjacker shocks if you like the rear lifted muscle look; I didnt, so stock shocks to keep it low are $18 each
* Basic tune up.
*One belt squeeks so just need to replace 1 of 2 belts as well, belt comes with vehicle.
* One headlight out, also got the spare healight for it.
*Also comes with rear dropping blocks with hooks to drop *** slightly.
*Mechanically sound, just needs a basic tune up.

Text me interested, would be willing to sell now, just waiting for the dash cover from eBay.

Overall simple things to get it road Worthy, as of now i cant move it around but not very fast due to the brake issue. Would make someone an amazing car and it get plenty of attention just sitting. Super rare car and almost impossible to find.
Will be starting at $5000 and I'm currently still working on car daily so the price won't budge much, I may have a few of these issues fixed by next week.

Text me at show contact info cash only, no scams, or checks.

post id: 6418787869 posted: about 4 hours ago

Talk about pissing money away!! In ALL the wrong places.. I really wonder what people are thinking when they do stuff like that, and think it looks good. Gezzzzzzzz.

So they took a car that most wouldn't have given over $1500 for and invested some more money on unique taste choices made it worth $1000.

I knew the second I saw “Dub” in the description I was In for a ride. Didn’t think I’d see dual side exit exhausts. :BangHead:

I think the worst part is that it is actually a fairly clean and taken care of car... just taken care of in a very “unique” way..

Today there is no options, no variety as we knew it. So it's all about the decals, stickers, electronics and bling .

I think the color/graphics scheme looks pretty cool but the rubber band tires and various crap bolted to the front end look ridiculous.It could be turned into a nice ride with a weekend of removing the silly bling.

The paint doesn't look that bad to me. The strange thing below the front bumper has got to go. Interior looks fairly nice. Why would anyone put all that money into a car and not do a front disc brake conversion? Hope someone buys it, converts the front brakes, and does not lower it. Different rims and tires could come later.

Got to be one of the more confusing ones I've seen. The Dodge nameplate on the steering wheel and the obstructive pieces of mesh in front of the headlights to name a scant few.

The paint doesn't look that bad to me. The strange thing below the front bumper has got to go. Interior looks fairly nice. Why would anyone put all that money into a car and not do a front disc brake conversion? Hope someone buys it, converts the front brakes, and does not lower it. Different rims and tires could come later.

Yes, because I would want someone with that level of mechanical ability and common sense to take apart the front suspension.

BTW, this is exactly why I'm not interested in buying cars that have been altered from stock, and it's why the market values them accordingly.

Yes, because I would want someone with that level of mechanical ability and common sense to take apart the front suspension.

BTW, this is exactly why I'm not interested in buying cars that have been altered from stock, and it's why the market values them accordingly.

Definitely, if the front suspension is lowered by alteration to the suspension rather than decreasing tension on the torsion bars, the car is far less desirable. From "rolling on 20s", I got the idea that the rims were same, which I hoped meant suspension still original. I was hoping someone could get rid of that thing he bolted to the valance, then upgrade to a decent master cylinder & front brake system and the car would be driveable. Throw the Skyjacker shocks and rear lowering blocks (no contradiction there) in the garbage. Install normal Monroe rear shocks to lower the rear of the car from current hissing cat stance. Tune the car and drive it long-term.

I wonder if there will be a BYOW price?

(Bring Your Own Wheels)

Gotta be 2.5/3k in wheels & tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back