1970 plymouth sports fury in a junkyard

4" x 10' pvc from home Depot is $16
thanks
Someone will want those rocker moldings. I waited 15yrs to find my 2 sets
Question, would the rocker moldings off this 4 door car be the correct length for a 2 door car? Can anybody measure there 2 door car moldings, and report the overall length. thanks Does anyone have interest in the rocker moldings, they look to have a good bit of dents, dings and scuffs.

thanks

Question, would the rocker moldings off this 4 door car be the correct length for a 2 door car? Can anybody measure there 2 door car moldings, and report the overall length. thanks Does anyone have interest in the rocker moldings, they look to have a good bit of dents, dings and scuffs.
Good call. They may still be worth something to graft 2 together. The plastic clips may have value as well

Good call. They may still be worth something to graft 2 together. The plastic clips may have value as well
thanks, good info and good ideas, The drivers side might be worth getting, passenger side is rougher.

Car can not be bought, for parts only. Car is in old salvage yard that has been passed down thru a family for many years. I have tried to buy cars from them, answer is ALWAYS a firm NO.
Presumably no sales of cars due to legal reasons that govern car scrapyards.
Have you tried the approach of 'how much to strip off anything/everything I want and leave the shell for you to scrap?

The prices are fairly high, I can pull requested parts, as needed, that seems like the best way for me to operate. Members have really good as requesting specific parts and then on my next trip I try and pull the parts requested. The major down side is I only go about 1 time a month, so there is a considerable lag and wait time on me getting the parts. Once I get parts pulled and home I can get parts out quickly.
I do appreciate the patience from the members. I try to state that getting parts from me with be a slow process. The members have been helpful with information.

Back