For Sale 1970 Unusual Superbee $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was parted out a long time ago. Motor / trans / and original rear end are long gone... No floors. Front frame rails could be saved, I made rear frame rails from 2x3 channel... Vin tag is gone. Still has radiator core numbers and trunk gutter rail numbers. No title.

Price listed above includes a good 440 engine and 727 trans I pulled from a running / driving Chrysler New Yorker.

Translation: Here's a worthless pile of **** that I wasted a bunch of time assembling to look like a replica of something that never existed. Then I ruined a New Yorker. Now I realize how dumb this was; so give me $5k and restore my dignity.

God damned fool! I do want those wheels though...

00Q0Q_kywVa9rGE3l_600x450.jpg

Now I realize how dumb this was; so give me $5k and restore my dignity.
He does NOT realize his stupidity... or he would have destroyed the evidence W/O CL... He thinks of himself as the next Chip Foose... :realcrazy:

I wonder if he would sell the nose and wing separately? Imagine how dang cool they would make my 1970 Fury III. My car would really be a chick magnet then.

this doesnt look like no 440 I have ever seen...

00G0G_5htSc6bqgD8_600x450.jpg

No VIN=dead to me. maybe make a drag car??

Ad only states the Super Bee orginally came with a 440, however this would have been a 440/6 as an only available Option. Moot Point anyways as all is gone and condition would make an orginal resto quite a bit hard.

Ad only states the Super Bee orginally came with a 440, however this would have been a 440/6 as an only available Option. Moot Point anyways as all is gone and condition would make an orginal resto quite a bit hard.
"Vin tag is gone. Still has radiator core numbers and trunk gutter rail numbers. No title."

I don't see enough left to consider this one a restoration possibility, but I'm sure there is someone out there who would if they thought there was a payday in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back