For Sale 1971 Chrysler 300 Coupe For Sale in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, your French is as good as my English.:thumbsup:

When my wife woke up this morning, she was quite insistent that I correct the first sentence to "Pas de problème" (She minored in French and gave me the translation.) She's apparently as demanding of her French skills as I am of my C-bodies.

Congratulations to your wife. The correct sentence is:"Pas de problèmes.Vous parlez très-bien l'Anglais".:welcome:

the yellow one from Austria lived there from new AFAIK.
It got customized in the 80s.
It is not hacked up AFAIK.

The one in the UK looks like a rusty turd with waivy body lines
Do you have a C-body file on every C-body you have ever seen or do you simply have the world's most incredible memory. ☺️

And me.. but I would not be proud of driving it until that nasty "Sporty make-over" was reversed. I find it inappropriate for such a stylish car.. Judging from the beige interior, it might even have been some shade of gold before the yellow shower, so if only I had a little more TSM... (Time, Space and Money), I would buy, and restore the original color! So, while I would gladly stick a set of white walls on my 69 Imp, I would never do this!

Here is another, similar "Bumble-bee-C-insult", found at that very same UK-Classic's site..

7997155.jpg

CHRYSLER NEWPORT 440CI CONVERTIBLE For Sale (1968) on Car And Classic UK [C801363]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back