For Sale 1971 Chrysler 300 Coupe For Sale in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

couda

Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Chrysler 300 Coupe For Sale on Car And Classic UK [C817405]

8173234.jpg

I hate what was done to that car as much as I hate that "Friends" runs constantly in the UK.

barf-1.JPG

Last edited:
?????.......

It has potential, but the "customizing" appears to have been done by a 4-year-old. Maybe they painted 440 twice because it's long enough for bystanders to forget the engine size by the time they walk around it.

Give me a DA sander, road wheels and some fresh paint and I could put it back in good nick.

I know, it is not perfect but rare enough to interest one of us

I know, it is not perfect but rare enough to interest one of us

I wasn't suggesting it be scrapped. I just wish people wouldn't use nice cars as the canvas for their shitty taste. If you want to build something ugly...

images

...starting with something ugly, have at it.

I wasn't suggesting it be scrapped. I just wish people wouldn't use nice cars as the canvas for their shitty taste. If you want to build something ugly...

images

...starting with something ugly, have at it.
Ok, I did not understand.

So who did copy who? :) I think this one is at Austria.
Cars looks almost same, but imho this is much better.
chrysler300csfz2dtqjb.jpg

It's not really that bad... Could be much worse with 28" wheels with gangsta spinners.
I think that we have quite enough all original cbodies still left

the yellow one from Austria lived there from new AFAIK.
It got customized in the 80s.
It is not hacked up AFAIK.

The one in the UK looks like a rusty turd with waivy body lines

It's not really that bad... Could be much worse with 28" wheels with gangsta spinners.
I think that we have quite enough all original cbodies still left

The "damage" is that 45+ years later, people think such abominations are what these cars looked like when new. Even worse; judging by the quality of the work, that car probably can't run a 1/4 mile in less than 25 seconds. Total embarrassment to Mopardum. Obnoxious characture of what was supposed to be a "subtle" GT-type car.

The "damage" is that 45+ years later, people think such abominations are what these cars looked like when new. Even worse; judging by the quality of the work, that car probably can't run a 1/4 mile in less than 25 seconds. Total embarrassment to Mopardum. Obnoxious characture of what was supposed to be a "subtle" GT-type car.
I proposed this car for its rarity not for its painting which is of a doubtful taste. After, it is just a painting, it can be repainted. So it is not very important.

I proposed this car for its rarity not for its painting which is of a doubtful taste. After, it is just a painting, it can be repainted. So it is not very important.

I think my sarcasm is being lost in the translation from English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back