For Sale 1971 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauterd

Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Coupe

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...al-lebaron/1854516.html#.V4gRjEJi81c.facebook
hard trouble loading all photos, sorry
imp10.jpg
imp10.jpg

Fontana, Wisconsin 53125

VIN #:

YM23T1C189583

Mileage:

Trans:

Auto

Condition:

Good

Exterior:

Blue

Interior:

White Leather

Description:

1971 Imperial Chrysler LeBaron Coupe with 7.3 liter V8 engine in very good condition. Impressive looking with desirable coupe styling with striking blue body, white vinyl top and white leather interior. Car lovinging maintained and kept indoors year around by current owner for 36 years. Comes with all maintenace paperwork since 1979.

Price: $16,000 negotiable Phone: 262-607-6354

Nice car until you get to some of the owner's "improvements" such as the Kmart wire wheels and Rustoleum lower dash. WTF?

upload_2016-7-15_8-52-47.png

With such dried out leather, it must have been a western car during the first years of its life before ending up in the current owners hands. With 100K miles on it, it probably has its share of gremlins in it by now. The instrument panel mods don't help either. The price is wishful I believe.

It's not a terrible solution to the surely cracked rim and in-op horn. Might be the only mod I'd leave alone.
Only because in this case he did a proper job of it. Doesn't look ½ bad.
Unlike the $&#& DIY online covers for $10.95 from Amazon (free two day shipping with Prime©)...

That may be just the answer to my cracked steering wheel on the '70 nice leather work.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That may be just the answer to my cracked steering wheel on the '70 nice leather work.
As long as you don't use those cheap ebay stitch-yer-own covers. They look exactly like what they are.
I've seen online services where you send them the wheel and it looks factory.

Calling Carsten, White Courtesy Phone Please, Carsten your new Carriage Awaits!!!

Calling Carsten, White Courtesy Phone Please, Carsten your new Carriage Awaits!!!
Carsten already has a 70 black coupe that is fully restored. Why would he need this problem child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back