NOT MINE 1971 Chrysler Newport 4dr Hardtop - $2,500 - Orleans, Neb.

If tbere is little to no rust underneath I would pay his price.
And as you stated it does have a new transmission.
I bet it cleans up really good.
Do it proud!

He put the car up and made sure he couldn't find any other rust on the car. These flat land cars are usually rust free with the exception of one or two places the size of a half dollar. Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma and parts of Texas have cars with wonderful metal. That's what I'm expecting to pick up.

He put the car up and made sure he couldn't find any other rust on the car. These flat land cars are usually rust free with the exception of one or two places the size of a half dollar. Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma and parts of Texas have cars with wonderful metal. That's what I'm expecting to pick up.
Any update?

I'm driving into Kansas tomorrow to pick up a trailer.
No 7000-7500 weight trailers at any uhaul's. The uhaul guy said that all the trailers are in Florida,Texas, South Carolina and Tennessee.
So I'm picking up the car tomorrow. I couldn't find anyone who wanted to go with me just to drive my truck back behind me.
I like adventure. Driving into the middle of grass land Nebraska with cash to a farm to pick up a car. Ya just never know. Should be a fun time.
I'll post some pics when I get a moment. Picking up a 70 barracuda next Saturday. Time is limited.

Made it home just fine.
One day to drive out, pick it up and drive home.
Glad I didn't decide to drive it.

The fella that was selling it is a straight shooter no doubt.
Took my down payment and held the car until I could come out and pick it up.

Thanks Tom! I hope you find this thread.

20210403_161751.jpg

20210403_161756.jpg

Where on the forum should I post pics of what this car really is?
I don't want to use this "not mine" for sale ad.

I'm not going to restore this car by any means. I am going to replace some parts that are missing and get the systems that are in disrepair back together.

Restorations section? Tech section?

Back