For Sale 1971 Chrysler Newport Royal $9500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironwolf

Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Chrysler Newport Royal Original Paint and Top! 87000 miles!

1971 Chrysler Newport Royal
Original Paint and Top! 87000 miles! - $9500 (Beaufort SC)

01515_i2lLWcyA0Y4_600x450.jpg

00B0B_8bH95oGTPBT_600x450.jpg

00w0w_4N9Jpj0Lh8z_600x450.jpg

00M0M_imeUPPiLZGb_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_9oMLo0zGjbR_600x450.jpg

01717_1YxP6AoNomx_600x450.jpg

00N0N_k3cbCBGAdFu_600x450.jpg

00x0x_c6c8plGKWhA_600x450.jpg

I am selling my 1971 Chrysler Newport Royal. The car is powered by its original 360ci V8 engine and three speed automatic trans. The car is in excellent condition considering its age. It has its original top and paint. The car has right around 87,000 original miles. I am the third owner and have documentation confirming original mileage and purchase history. Also included with the car are the original rims,( four plus the spare) tires and chrome center caps. I also have all of the original components that I have replaced on the engine and are included with sale. (carb distributor wires etc) The engine is original, however here is a list of what has been replaced since I've had the car- the factory carb, distributor ( replaced with one wire Davis ignition- amazing improvement over the factory points type ignition system) entire cooling system (radiator, water pump, hoses, thermostat etc) One wire 100 amp alternator (great for sound system/ electronics), fuel pump, tank fuel gauge sender, trans shift selector seal, (as well as regular preventative maintenance trans service, fluid/ filter) new high performance front and rear shocks, and I'm sure a few other things I'm forgetting. The car has an aftermarket DVD head unit/ screen as well as a amp and sub. There are a few minor blemishes here and there, and a few small tears in the interior seats,(a little on drivers front seat and a split across the top of the back seat) but all very minor/ fixable, especially considering the car is almost 47 years old! All original documentation, owners manual, sales literature, etc is included in the sale- you are buying a piece of history. With only 6500 of the two door Chrysler Newports produced for 1971 the car is extremely rare and one of a kind. Overall the car is in excellent original condition with the factory components that have been replaced, included with sale. This car really speaks for its self and must be seen in person to fully appreciate. Txt Is preferred, email and calls OK too. Please txt first if possible before calling. Serious inquiries only, I have dropped my asking price substantially from my previous posting to my bottom limit to see what type of responses there are. Would consider trades for mid 2000's and up BMWs (745li, 750li, 545i, 550i) of equal value or 4 door trucks (Chevy Dodge) 2000s and up of equal value. Price is FIRM. Thanks! Frank. I am close to Savannah GA, and not far from ATL.

1971 Chrysler Newport Royal

condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 87000
paint color: brown
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: sedan

They're worth removing for something better.

This car is also on a Facebook Mopar site. People keep ripping him for the wheels, yet the originals and covers come with it. I don't see the big deal.

Nice looking car; I hope he gets his price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back