fc7_plumcrazy

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1d325229_pl45k_gk6.jpg
not mine

a lot of members will recognize it. It belongs to Daves dad

1971 Plymouth Fury for sale #2235777 - Hemmings Motor News

Looks nice, better style than a 2 door IMO. Needs a BB engine though.

I have a very nice tan Brougham split bench front and matching rear set from a 70 Monaco wagon that would look just great in this car if anyone is interested.

I really like that car...FK6 is one of my favorite Mopar colors and that has to be one of the cleanest and most original Fusie wagons out there.A 360 would have enough power and A/C is nice to have.I'm trying to talk myself into buying it.

I really like that car...FK6 is one of my favorite Mopar colors and that has to be one of the cleanest and most original Fusie wagons out there.A 360 would have enough power and A/C is nice to have.I'm trying to talk myself into buying it.
I saw it in person...if it's in the cards...buy it...shes a beaut and without a doubt one of the nicest, if not the nicest 71 Plymouth wagon left!

I saw it in person...if it's in the cards...buy it...shes a beaut and without a doubt one of the nicest, if not the nicest 71 Plymouth wagon left!

It looks amazing and I'd love to have it but I'm currently looking at a rental property with a big garage and need to keep cash available for a down payment if things work out.I'll have to see where that goes first but I'll definitely keep tabs on that one.

I too have seen the car in person and it truly is as good as it looks in the pics if not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back