SOLD 1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention, I have a brand new Vinyl top for this car still in its box too. It comes with it.

I have been looking my GT over, I took it for a drive yesterday to get out of the house and went to the local McDonalds. I sat down, looking out the window at her and thought a lot. I currently have 8 cars in my stable with most of them projects. One car, I haven't started working on after owning it for ten years. I have come to the conclusion, I need to sell a few off and focus on two or three. So with that in mind, I am throwing the door open to offers, lets see what happens.

I have been looking my GT over, I took it for a drive yesterday to get out of the house and went to the local McDonalds. I sat down, looking out the window at her and thought a lot. I currently have 8 cars in my stable with most of them projects. One car, I haven't started working on after owning it for ten years. I have come to the conclusion, I need to sell a few off and focus on two or three. So with that in mind, I am throwing the door open to offers, lets see what happens.

So. . . What are you saying, Gary? Are you gonna keep the '71 GT and sell off some of the projects, or . . . ?

So. . . What are you saying, Gary? Are you gonna keep the '71 GT and sell off some of the projects, or . . . ?

You know... That makes a ton more sense.

Keep the one that's driving and go have some fun. Sell off the projects.

A deposit has been taken, as such this car is now sold to a buyer who wishes to remain anonymous. Thank you all for your interest. The car will now start a new story in the hands of a person I know will not only take care of it but respect it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back