For Sale 1971 Sport Fury GT E-bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see this one being Carsten's new dd.

thanks Matt but I am out.
I have a 71 Sport Fury in EV2 orange which makes me happy even though it is a low performer with a 383-2

A 71 SFGT is nice to have but not a must have

Sold at $7,550.

I say well bought and well sold. Fair deal for both parties.

Very rare MoPar muscle C-body. It's difficult to get into any MoPar muscle these days for under the selling price.

Sold at $7,550.

I say well bought and well sold. Fair deal for both parties.

Very rare MoPar muscle C-body. It's difficult to get into any MoPar muscle these days for under the selling price.

It sold right in the range that I thought it would sell for. If the new owner is a member of this board, let us know so we can welcome you and offer our help etc.

$7500 was the price Murry was looking for from the beginning, so he estimated its value well it seems to me. I believe someone got a good car to restore. It really has a lot going for it in my view.

Well this shows how out of touch I am with the current market. I wonder how many of these were made?
I am thinking now would be a good time to sell my 1970 300 convertible.

I will start a new thread if/when I decide to sell. I don't want to hijack someone elses thread.

It seams that 20 - 25% of the 71 SFGT must have been that green color based on the ones that have appeared somewhere on the internet in the past 20 years. The floor pan brings back memories of the blue SFGT I sold many years ago. It will be interesting to see what it sells for. IMHO it really needs white stripes instead black stripes.

White might be better than black but what it needs are GOLD stripes, at least if it has the right shade of metallic green. There seems to have been two kinds of metallic green, one with silver flake and one with gold flake which mine was. The gold flake green with gold stripes looked a million times better than any I've seen with black stripes. BTW if nobody else answered this, there were 375 made in 1971.

FuryGoodSide.JPG

fury geneva entrance.jpg

White might be better than black but what it needs are GOLD stripes, at least if it has the right shade of metallic green. There seems to have been two kinds of metallic green, one with silver flake and one with gold flake which mine was. The gold flake green with gold stripes looked a million times better than any I've seen with black stripes. BTW if nobody else answered this, there were 375 made in 1971.

another to the list...still have this??

upload_2017-8-14_21-28-5.png

:wtf: Where you been, where are you wasting your time??? A former GT owner, to boot!
Joking aside, there's another member in NW IN, has 'trains' in his name. 'TrainsRUs, maybe?

And you are correct, that green with gold is a winner.

Hello!

As requested - I am here to inform you that I am the new owner. I could not be more happy and if it wasn't for this forum and Ironwolf, I would not be posting about this. So the biggest possible thank You from me!
I promise to do what is possible to get the best out of this car and I will try to keep you all updated as much as possible. I am finishing a restoration of a 72' Gran Sedan (also a triple pickle:D) and hope to start with the GT right afterwards.
As for know, the car will shortly start its journey to Estonia. I have read here that at least 1 GT has made it to Finland (greets to our neighbors) but this will certainly be the first in our country. Happy!

Thank you again,

Very happy you got it given your obvious passion for these cars. And I appreciate being able to see it when it is done too.

Yes, I was the previous owner of the B7 blue 1971 Sport Fury GT that went over to Finland maybe some 5 years ago. He too is very passionate about C bodies as well as other body styles, but he has mostly C bodies, and he is just as passionate as anyone else on this site. He restored that car to show condition too, like the rest of his fleet. He is one of my very good friends over there, and a super guy with incredible character too.

All the best on your restoration of that fine car - I think you did well.

And when your 72 Gran Coupe is done, I would love to see some photos of that one as well. I love those cars too, especially the front ends with the hide-away headlights.

You have good taste in automobiles!

Hello!

As requested - I am here to inform you that I am the new owner. I could not be more happy and if it wasn't for this forum and Ironwolf, I would not be posting about this. So the biggest possible thank You from me!
I promise to do what is possible to get the best out of this car and I will try to keep you all updated as much as possible. I am finishing a restoration of a 72' Gran Sedan (also a triple pickle:D) and hope to start with the GT right afterwards.
As for know, the car will shortly start its journey to Estonia. I have read here that at least 1 GT has made it to Finland (greets to our neighbors) but this will certainly be the first in our country. Happy!

Thank you again,
Hey there, congratulations on getting the car. If you want some reference pics of a restored car and how I did mine, check this link out, it too is a green 1971 GT, cheers!
Wollfen's 1971 Sport Fury GT !

View attachment 137469

View attachment 137470

Thank You a lot for the pictures, never seen them in green + gold stripes but this is the way to go 100%! Did save your pictures to my phone to access them whenever in mood :thumbsup:

Very happy you got it given your obvious passion for these cars. And I appreciate being able to see it when it is done too.

Yes, I was the previous owner of the B7 blue 1971 Sport Fury GT that went over to Finland maybe some 5 years ago. He too is very passionate about C bodies as well as other body styles, but he has mostly C bodies, and he is just as passionate as anyone else on this site. He restored that car to show condition too, like the rest of his fleet. He is one of my very good friends over there, and a super guy with incredible character too.

All the best on your restoration of that fine car - I think you did well.

And when your 72 Gran Coupe is done, I would love to see some photos of that one as well. I love those cars too, especially the front ends with the hide-away headlights.

You have good taste in automobiles!

Thanks!
Gran Sedan not too far away... These cars look amazing :wideyed:
Resized_20170727_212603.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back