NOT MINE 1971 Sport Fury GT Sunroof Car....

Yes, O&A report has 13 sunroof Sport Fury GTs shipped to US dealerships. These two green ones, and a Hemi Orange one are all I have so far in the Mopar Sunroof Registry. Unsure if the Hemi Orange/Black top car is still around. It was photographed at R&R Salvage in 2002 - I hope it survived! https://moparsunroofregistry.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/sunroof1971furycars.pdf

Hi Scott,

Do you by chance know at which particular R&R salvage this orange 71 SFGT was spotted (city/state)? There are quite a few salvage yards with that name in the U.S. if one does a Google search.

Hi Scott,

Do you by chance know at which particular R&R salvage this orange 71 SFGT was spotted (city/state)? There are quite a few salvage yards with that name in the U.S. if one does a Google search.
I believe it was at the infamous Ron Slobe R&R yard - I believe in Missouri somewhere? Someone can correct me if I am wrong on his location.
Scott.

Hi Scott,

yes, there was an EV2 orange sunroof SFGT @ R&R when I visited the yard in 1999 and 2000.
The VIN&the fender tag were already taken off at that time.
But I took a picture of the doorsticker which was still there.
It looked like a decent car (despite sitting on the gras).
If it would have had a VIN&fender tag back then I would have been tempted to save it.

I still have the pic of the door sticker.
Unfortunatly I do not have much time currently to search for it (paper pics back in the day of course)

Carsten

Back