1972-73 IMPERIAL FOR SALE Tracker starting NOW into INFINITY.

In a Facebook group. Looks very worthy!

D0F2B3BF-8543-495E-9B05-FD63BF259C6D.png

Found these:
_nc_ohc=ZtqcGihYfJgAX_DcBGP&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=m7Camu2EwR4AX8jptzE&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=KqU-xD2xuSIAX-Kpndo&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

'For sale. Owner moving to town. Was going to be a derby car but not going to happen. No powertrain but GM works better anyway. Located near Innisfail Alberta. Nice enough to put back on the road if u have too much money.'

Found these: View attachment 588384
View attachment 588385
View attachment 588386
'For sale. Owner moving to town. Was going to be a derby car but not going to happen. No powertrain but GM works better anyway. Located near Innisfail Alberta. Nice enough to put back on the road if u have too much money.'
The post that I found sucked. This is much better. I just don’t get the obsession to derby Imperials. Must be some kind of mental illness.

1972 Chrysler Imperial 440 Mopar​

$2,500
Listed 3 days ago in Moss Point, MS
  • Condition
    Used – good
Have a 1972 Chrysler imperial. It spent most of its life in Colorado and Utah. Car is in very good shape. Very little rust but needs restored. It is complete just missing the carb. Looks to have been in a minor front wreck on driver side front. Has some dents too. It has a steel crank 440. Could make a really nice car restored. $2500 obo. Car does not have a title

Seller information​

Seller details

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/100039973686542/?__tn__=<
Trey Clardy
_nc_ohc=_gzqojQYU28AX9yB7xq&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=UIXCkak1SxMAX8_CZK4&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

r3Kz8wHiXD8BxJZjlSIgheR_Aqo&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=ySxhBZkPxL8AX91rSjB&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=DkMwBWyv5fUAX_-Gycy&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=fmKPfpRSppEAX_MEuqM&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=oLKniu6hTXYAX-dVuaK&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

I wonder how it runs on NG?
Is that not a thing in USA/Canada?, although LPG is being phased out (many stations no longer sell it), we run our cars on both petrol and gas without any problems. My old man used to run his '69 Dodge Phoenix (re-badged Fury) on LPG, it was cheap to run and didn't have any issues, as long as it's tuned properly.

Is that not a thing in USA/Canada?, although LPG is being phased out (many stations no longer sell it), we run our cars on both petrol and gas without any problems. My old man used to run his '69 Dodge Phoenix (re-badged Fury) on LPG, it was cheap to run and didn't have any issues, as long as it's tuned properly.
Very rare, usually fleet vehicles.

Very rare, usually fleet vehicles.
Used to be very cheap over here, when my father installed the LPG system in his car, back in the late '80s, it was priced at .9c/litre (leaded fuel was around .70c/litre), the installation was around $1,500 then, anywhere from $2,500 for a standard set up, around $5,000 for injected systems at the moment. The cost has gone up considerably in the last couple of years, costs anywhere from $1.02 to $1.29/litre, still cheaper than petrol ($1.65 - $1.85/litre), but not much in terms of savings as newer cars are much more fuel efficient.

One company started to use CNG on semi trucks that do a short route, generally just one day. I have no idea where the filling stations are, probably in the larger cities, we don't have anything like that in the farm towns near me. But it's only on a small percentage of the fleet. It makes more sense than hydrogen or battery, but it's still one of those nasty fossil fuels that are nothing but pure EVIL.

Edit: I looked it up, and the nearest filling station is an hour or so away, off a main interstate.

When it LPG was popular here, if you didn't have a high compression engine you lost a lot of power. Some friends converted trucks and taxis. This was 80s 90s

Back