For Sale 1972 Chrysler Imperial - Parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKid

Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out a 1972 Chrysler Imperial. Car is pretty rusty, but complete. Motor, Trans and 3rd member NOT for sale, but everything else is. Car is a 440, Auto, 8 3/4 with the 5x5 bolt pattern. Let me know what parts you need.

imperial (1).JPG

imperial (2).jpg

imperial (5).jpg

imperial (9).jpg

imperial (12).jpg

imperial (19).jpg

Now this Imperial is the correct example of a vehicle that can be referred to as being a barn find. 99% of the people out there using that term are fools. Too bad about the overall condition, that old warrior would have been handsome when new.
Any idea what the front rotors look like? I'd be interested if they were on the upper scale end of being serviceable.

Now this Imperial is the correct example of a vehicle that can be referred to as being a barn find. 99% of the people out there using that term are fools. Too bad about the overall condition, that old warrior would have been handsome when new.
Any idea what the front rotors look like? I'd be interested if they were on the upper scale end of being serviceable.
It is a shame for this car as I don't know if it has a single dent, straight as can be, but being it sat outside and I believe under a Pine tree, it has became very rusty and unrestoreable.

I'll check them out and get back with you about the rotors.

Damn that's sad. What a serious looker that must've been. Good luck with the parting out.

I'll take the inside door panel pull handles and the trim.... if they're not pitted and scratched up!

Ok thanks for the response, best of luck with your sale

Hello Duster kid I need a pair of clean fenders and doors. any rust in the trunk lid? what condition are those pieces in? Thanks Lou

Dusterkid: I cannot delete my inbox!! Need to make room for messages and can't delete messages. What to do.

DusterKid: My mailbox is emptied! Still interested in the inside door handles and surrounding trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back