For Sale 1972 Chrysler New Yorker - $5400 (Dearborn,Mich)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW EDIT for March 14th. Due to the recent wind storm we had in Michigan ( I lost my power on Wed 1pm and didn,t get it back on until Monday late afternoon and have roof damage on my house and near the garage I need to repair) and NOW!!! we have been hit by that snow storm, I am POSTPONING showing the car until the weather improves rather than having ME!!! and YOU!!! talking ,walking and inspecting the Chrysler when its 30, and blowing snow outside, I believe its best that we wait until the weather warms up which will start this THURSDAY according to weather forcasters, a high of 42 but with rain showers.Hopefully by Sunday it will be much better outside which is the time I am going to start taking appointments. I have received numerous interest,offers and people wanting to see the New Yorker since the last week just before the wind storm hit.The car isn,t going anywhere or will it fly off on its own.Just be patient for the weather to warm up at least over 40 and that there are not any heavy rain storms.Thank you. Selling our 1972 Chrysler New Yorker,starts,runs and drives well,have driven it only on major roads to grocery store,mail and longest distance to storage facility about 40 miles one way.It has a new stearing box,stearing pump,fuel line,neutral switch,cables and battery.No rust on body,vinyl roof excellent,very good paint.Original tires dated from 1970,no dry rot or cracks,good treads,has small leak on front drivers side.Rims are from either GM or Ford model possibly Cadillac or Lincoln,hench the large white walls,they were redrilled to fit the Chrysler.Odometer reads 13,000 but actual mileage is 113,000.Anyone interested in buying the New Yorker leave me your name,number best day and time to call.
00r0r_6g3G3hwkhQP_1200x900.jpg
00O0O_buJkO3SHkFp_1200x900.jpg
01717_9IsDnJnqmyZ_1200x900.jpg
00o0o_3pazpo99J0z_1200x900.jpg
00w0w_3tKWDs2rkn8_1200x900.jpg

We've been through this one but I certainly don't get tired of seeing it. This is a fair price for a car so nice. Some of you guys holding out for a 2 door would probably not suffer any regret here.

We've been through this one but I certainly don't get tired of seeing it. This is a fair price for a car so nice. Some of you guys holding out for a 2 door would probably not suffer any regret here.
I'm still too cheap... and the garage is already full of what I want. That is a nice ride though.

I have always loved four door hard tops. Very classy look. Not a bad price either. Put on a set of road wheels & some 3/4 inch whitewalls & you can go cruising. Good looking car & the right color combo.

Seems sold as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back