For Sale 1972 Chrysler Town & Country T&C Wagon- 440 original car 90k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about jacked up and jelly tight !!! :ufo: this guys crazier than ambo man... Wooooosh !!!

The only thing for this flipper to do now is double-down on the price again and bump it to $30k.

He'll break even at barrett jackson. Breaking even to a flipper is just as bad as loosing money... but then again maybe he should keep his word, and hang on to it like he said he'd do. I guess that's just another car purchasing tactic. Kinda like derby guys they tell you they love the car, and will appreciate it, and enjoy it only to join here to try and sell off there unnecessary parts to get there cash back.

Oops, busted. I guess it's pretty obvious I don't want to sell the car. Just thought I'd see what the "market" thinks of the price, and if someone were to bite...everything's for sale for a price. I love this thing, don't want to part with it, but would at this price.

Good investigative work. I guess I did make it easy for you with the bill of sale :eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops:

He'll break even at barrett jackson. Breaking even to a flipper is just as bad as loosing money... but then again maybe he should keep his word, and hang on to it like he said he'd do. I guess that's just another car purchasing tactic. Kinda like derby guys they tell you they love the car, and will appreciate it, and enjoy it only to join here to try and sell off there unnecessary parts to get there cash back.
I didn't buy the car to flip it. I bought it to drive it, and keep it, unless I got an offer i can't refuse. She's got 3-400 miles on her since I got it, brakes redone, rear main seal done, electronic ignition going in this weekend with a full tune up. If I were a real flipper, I wouldn't have done any of this. Cars are about enjoying them, not about making money. Sometimes you get lucky and make a few bucks, probably not this time :D

The paint was also very badly stained and dull. Did a full 1 stage treatment on the whole car. 2 guys spent a day and a half on the paint alone. Looks gorgeous now, though.

Yep typical reseller speak. It's for sale but only at my price, and I know what it's worth even though I just bought it... but if I sell it I at least need to double my money for all my trouble... Have a great day mr flipper! !

Let me refer you back to your first post here for a refresher course...

For Sale- 1972 Chrysler T&C Wagon, white w/ original simulated wood panels. 440 hemi, auto trans, well optioned.

Car is an original Pacific Northwest car, with great paint, not a spot of rot from the top or the bottom.

Paint is excellent driver quality. Motor runs very strong, trans shifts well, no known major mechanical issues. In the last few weeks I've put 300+ miles on the car without a hiccup.

See dropbox link for a gallery of photos. Interior in excellent condition minus one area of the drivers seat where the stitching came out but can be easily repaired.

It's doubtful that you'll find an original (and used, not collected) c-body T&C in this excellent condition.

Asking $15,750. Located in NJ can help with shipping.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1wyvoe65d0z1ohy/AACEcTPvhjUZKv7XHfDgU2Ota?dl=0

View attachment 57106

I didn't buy the car to flip it. I bought it to drive it, and keep it, unless I got an offer i can't refuse. She's got 3-400 miles on her since I got it, brakes redone, rear main seal done, electronic ignition going in this weekend with a full tune up. If I were a real flipper, I wouldn't have done any of this. Cars are about enjoying them, not about making money. Sometimes you get lucky and make a few bucks, probably not this time :D

The paint was also very badly stained and dull. Did a full 1 stage treatment on the whole car. 2 guys spent a day and a half on the paint alone. Looks gorgeous now, though.

you paid 2 guys to detail it, lol. a day and a half huh?

nice work.

did you share your iced tea with them when they were done?

Oops, busted. I guess it's pretty obvious I don't want to sell the car. Just thought I'd see what the "market" thinks of the price, and if someone were to bite...everything's for sale for a price. I love this thing, don't want to part with it, but would at this price.

Good investigative work. I guess I did make it easy for you with the bill of sale :eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops:
You'll continue to fish for a sucker. Stop Bullshitting us or is it mandatory everytime your lips are moving.

Bullshit-50s-guy.png
636098.jpg

In the Corp we had two namez for guyz like you Flipper sir. The gentle one waz FEATHER MERCHANT. When we really got annoyed ah Feather Merchant became a **** BIRD. Wanna guess how much we really don't wanna be bothered with your KAH-KAH anymore? Better yet, Show us all what a big shooter you are and sent it to Craig Jackson in Mesa, Az. next January and have him run it thru' the auction with NO RESERVE. Hell, I might even phone in a bid, Jer

A real lover of this car would not advertise it just days after buying it. You're already flipper, but no one wants to pay your bullshit price. You don't actually need to sell the car to be a flipper, you've already got it in your head this will make you money.

"It's doubtful that you'll find an original (and used, not collected) c-body T&C in this excellent condition."

I take offense to that! My 76 T&C is just as, if not better condition, than that with 1/4 the miles. With your "FLIPPER" scale mine should bring at least 30k

I'M RICH...I'M RICH !!!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back