For Sale 1972 Chrysler Town & Country T&C Wagon- 440 original car 90k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

rggale

Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale- 1972 Chrysler T&C Wagon, white w/ original simulated wood panels. 440 hemi, auto trans, well optioned.

Car is an original Pacific Northwest car, with great paint, not a spot of rot from the top or the bottom.

Paint is excellent driver quality. Motor runs very strong, trans shifts well, no known major mechanical issues. In the last few weeks I've put 300+ miles on the car without a hiccup.

See dropbox link for a gallery of photos. Interior in excellent condition minus one area of the drivers seat where the stitching came out but can be easily repaired.

It's doubtful that you'll find an original (and used, not collected) c-body T&C in this excellent condition.

Asking $15,750. Located in NJ can help with shipping.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1wyvoe65d0z1ohy/AACEcTPvhjUZKv7XHfDgU2Ota?dl=0

Photo Jul 27, 17 31 10.jpg

Photo Jul 27, 17 31 10.jpg

So much for her "FOREVER HOME" But it did clean up very well ....... :eek:ops:

Jul 14 at 6:34 AM

rggale

After 15 days in transit, the “White Whale” has arrived at what will hopefully be her “forever home”. Boy is she dirty. Thanks @reinaudi for your help in getting the car across the continent.
The car is pretty much as described by the seller with no significant misrepresentations to speak of at all.

Can’t wait to strap my kayak and surfboard on the roof, maybe pull a hobie cat with the pre-installed trailer hitch, and have a ball.

So much for her "FOREVER HOME" But it did clean up very well ....... :eek:ops:

Jul 14 at 6:34 AM

rggale

After 15 days in transit, the “White Whale” has arrived at what will hopefully be her “forever home”. Boy is she dirty. Thanks @reinaudi for your help in getting the car across the continent.
The car is pretty much as described by the seller with no significant misrepresentations to speak of at all.

Can’t wait to strap my kayak and surfboard on the roof, maybe pull a hobie cat with the pre-installed trailer hitch, and have a ball.

No kidding.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some people all of the time, but it is hard to fool C Body people...

I remember just watching this auction on BaT. Now he's asking double the price? Hmmm!

Glenn

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Nice car...

Odd that this new owner would think he'z the only one on the planet that knew about this car. Commando! Iz this guy related to the dipshit in Lakeland ? WTF Dude? Maybe somebody on the far side on the pacific rim will want it for haulin' Sushi.

Welcome........

We probably won't hear from you again or you'll start to rant that we are a bunch of A-holes who caught you flipping the wagon.

Or he'll tell us he just wanted to keep it. But he had to sell his house so he must sell the car or some other story from the flippers handbook.

Or he'll tell us he just wanted to keep it. But he had to sell his house so he must sell the car or some other story from the flippers handbook.

This one was Classic !!!!

http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar-...sler+must+sell

Selling the 300.... ( 1972 Chrysler T & C Wagon )

I have read so many of these narratives and never thought I would be the one writing one… In life you have to do things that sometimes you don’t necessary want to do but must do to better your family. Long story short I have the opportunity to purchase our dream home. And to do that I need to sell our current home and pay of some debt. And to do that I am going to have to sell my recently acquired 1972 Chrysler T & C Wagon

The realtor comes over tonight to do an estimate on our house and if it will sell for what we need the process begins and the car will be for sale. If she says we cannot get what is necessary out of our current place then the car stays because we will be staying. Now what do you think its worth in its current shape? I need to get the most out of it as possible obviously to accomplish my goal but am willing to give someone on here a deal on a nice driver.

post-1169-0-99997100-1425323343_thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back