69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Monaco

00D0D_9NSQQewiSv8_1200x900.jpg

upload_2017-9-7_21-46-6.png

upload_2017-9-7_21-45-14.png

One of my favorite Colors

Looks well worth it for our friends in Canada...I see a !976 era Dodge Royal Monaco Coupe??? in the background. Maybe next up the shoot.

No a/c, well, actually almost no options! And to my eyes the worst color Chrysler ever came up with. It hurts to see a gloriously styled vehicle wearing that coat.

I have seen that one for sale before, with the pics in the storage area. I agree not the best colour but it does go with the interior. Too bad its a 318 though.

Dave

As I recall, the 360 was standard in a 1972 Monaco.

As I recall, the 383 was standard in a 1972 Monaco.
The 383 wasn't available in 72.

The 360 was probably the base and that's a guess but if this is a Canadian car the 318 is possible

Yep, good ole Canada. My 68 was a Canadian 318. Awesome running motor if not a tad under powered.

yeah it is brown !

Not to me my friend. Rather, it is dirty gold with a tinge of ugly gray in it. I love brown but I hate colors like tawny gold. There is a huge difference. I like my 73 Monaco that really is brown. I like my 70 Monaco that you call brown, but it is actually burnt orange! You may have a color disorder!

Not to me my friend. Rather, it is dirty gold with a tinge of ugly gray in it. I love brown but I hate colors like tawny gold. There is a huge difference. I like my 73 Monaco that really is brown. I like my 70 Monaco that you call brown, but it is actually burnt orange! You may have a color disorder!

it is ok if you call brown dirty gold or whatever.
Do you want a brown SFGT?
I could take care of your blue one for you as you prefer brown ones

it is ok if you call brown dirty gold or whatever.
Do you want a brown SFGT?
I could take care of your blue one for you as you prefer brown ones

Uhhh, I don't think I said I prefer brown ones. We can agree that B7 blue is the best on a 1970 SFGT, although black aint bad either (I especially like that black 71 SFGT that was for sale last year). In fact, for some reason I actually like your red/black one if it had a/c and wasn't pretty rusty. I still want to find that B7 blue one that seems to be the only other one left AFIK, but so far nothing I have pursued has worked. Persistence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back