SOLD 1972 Dodge Monaco Wagon - Yes its mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moparfest Special

This Weekend Only

I will reduce the price to $5000 USD
If you don't want the cassette recorder -$500
If you don't want the wheels and tires that are presently on the Wagon -$500

I have installed a brand new battery to go along with the car.

I have a decent set of bare c-body rallyes and roller tires that you can trailer the wagon away with.

Great opportunity for someone to get into a cool wagon for as little as $4000 USD!

Dave

Good luck Dave.
I really wonder why there are no takers

Carsten

Hard to say, I've had some offers, been offered some trades and some people say they need to sell something first. The car is waiting for the right guy I guess.

Here are the second set of wheels that could come with or be substituted on the Wagon. They are actually in decent shape but I don't have any rings or caps.

Dave
73.jpg

cash offers are good.

But trade offers or "I need to sell something first"offers are bad signs for me looking at it from the economy point.
Your wagon is a "cheap" ticket looking at the overall prices for classic cars.
Buying a car for 5k $ is pocket change IMHO.
And if people fail to be able to spent that amount.......

Carsten

Well it sold today. I was a bit surprised it took that long but I found the right home for it. Nice Mopar guy with some other c-bodies and it will be staying in this area to boot.

Dave

Well it sold today. I was a bit surprised it took that long but I found the right home for it. Nice Mopar guy with some other c-bodies and it will be staying in this area to boot.

Dave
Yessss!!!! Happy for you Dave, and for our hobby. That’s a great car with lots of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back