SOLD 1972 Dodge Monaco Wagon - Yes its mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I want the wagon and the four door I've been seeing for sale off and on for 20 years. ..... :wtf:

I'm sad

Just curious. How does importing to the US work? If a person from the US shows up at your house buys it and then tries to trailer it across the border can they do that ok without undo delay at the border with US Customs, and deal with paperwork later when they get it back to their hometown in the US?

Just curious. How does importing to the US work? If a person from the US shows up at your house buys it and then tries to trailer it across the border can they do that ok without undo delay at the border with US Customs, and deal with paperwork later when they get it back to their hometown in the US?

It's pretty easy and people do it everyday. Just a couple of forms to fill out and because it's over 25 years old you don't have to pay any duty.

Here is a couple of links:

https://citroenvie.com/how-to-import-a-classic-car-from-canada-into-the-usa/

How to import a car from Canada to the U.S. with relative ease | Hagerty Articles

Dave

I am a bit surprised I haven't sold this wagon yet. I will listen to offers without the nice wheels and tires and just the rollers and or without the cassette recorder. I can use that on my Polara as it is also coded for the cassette recorder.

I do have two factory am/fm radios with the cassette leads to go along with the car, as well as a NOS rear window power motor, three front bumper guards, an extra tail light, the original tune up parts, original carb, as assorted smaller clips, screws odds and ends.

Here are some more pics of the underneath of the car....very solid!

Dave
160.jpg
161.jpg
88.jpg
92.jpg

Here are the two areas of rust through I could find on the whole car...the first is the spare tire well….that little spot next to the body plug and the passenger side front fender...more of a tear...that's it folks.

Dave
93.jpg
192.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back