1972 Dodge Polara

Going to replace the vinyl top come spring. The car is staying the color it is, this is really the only bad spot on the top as shown in the pic. Would you guys go with white, black or stay green? If it wasn't for this spot I would just leave it as is. But I think white or black may look better. What do you all think?
upload_2018-11-26_23-23-25.png

Either one or the other - build it how you want it or build it to the factory buildsheet as everyone else will tell you it needs to be.

With green exterior and interior I would stay with green as the only Logical choice apart from being the original setup, but I like green in the first place.
There would be nothing white on this car but the Vinyl top, the worst choice IMHO.
Black would be at least acceptable as you have always something black to complement to the top, at least the tires and some rubstrips.

Going to replace the vinyl top come spring. The car is staying the color it is, this is really the only bad spot on the top as shown in the pic. Would you guys go with white, black or stay green? If it wasn't for this spot I would just leave it as is. But I think white or black may look better. What do you all think? View attachment 232889

My vote goes for either black or green. The body color is too light for a white vinyl top.

I did not mention this Option only as I think it won't be possible to match that Roof well enough to fit the rest of the car.

Nice car I paid 1000 and 500 to move a green on green sedan I am going to clone into a police car I thought mine was nice.... good find

Have a quick question would a windshield from a 72 Newport 4 door sedan fit my 72 4 door Polara Sedan? They don't make windshields for the 4 door sedans or wagons it looks like. Thanks

Have a quick question would a windshield from a 72 Newport 4 door sedan fit my 72 4 door Polara Sedan? They don't make windshields for the 4 door sedans or wagons it looks like. Thanks

Yes, all 1969 to 1973 C Body sedans and wagons use the same windshield. You are correct, they don't make them new anymore.

Jeff

Back