1972 Fury dash board

I'm interested in the windshield washer bottle if its not cracked.

In addition to what I listed, I'll add the drive shaft (if it will work on the 727 trans), maybe the right front fender, right front turn signal and housing, the ac condenser, dome light.

Is there something unique or hard to find about that shift knob or am I missing something?

I've been looking at swapmeets and checking around online and haven't found one ..or at least one that looks exactly the same. where I live Fury's are never seen I live in a Chevy town. Everyone has a Chevy or wants one ..I would be surprised if I saw a 72 Fury in my city

It actually was "shot". The previous owner told us when we bought it, there was a shoot out at a gas station in PA, I think, and was tagged in the rear!

It doesn't look like it even went all the way through, good size hole.....they don't use metal like that anymore

I'm starting to tear it apart so, I will have parts available soon. :)[/QUOTE

If you can part with the shift knob I would greatly appreciate it also if the turn signal switch works mine doesn't stay in position anymore. I would ask you about the gas tank but we probably couldent mail that with the way things are now a days. Let me know please thank you

I'm starting to tear it apart so, I will have parts available soon. :)

one more thing the spring from the license plate holder or the whole piece, thanks, I'm using a speaker magnet to hold mine up

Back