For Sale 1972 Imperial Lebaron....supposed to be low miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...However, I feel like I want to sit on a telephone book to see down the hood...and i'm not short.

Ive always been an advocate of bench seats . Id say , I can get my baby closer to me this way, more seating, better comfort . That is until I owned a bucket seat C . Ive gotta say, bucket seats are much more comfortable than the bench. Especially the 71 up high back variety .

True. But, I wonder if a parts car seller like a Murray Park or a CL seller would charge 4-5K for used leather seats back and front? seems high...it hasn't come up yet for me though. 3 Labradors and cloth is a complete disaster. And they go with me everywhere.
Hadn't thought of secondhand probably could do that, someone will have something. Nice car regardless.

Hey Guys,
Anybody in the Philadelphia area that I can engage to look at this car? I have been emailing the owner, and before I go any further I probably need someone to put eyes on the car.
Thoughts?

Moseman: I will check with the brothers at the Chrysler dealer here tomorrow or the first of next week. Last year they both told me they like my Dk blue Formals a lot more than the '72. Maybe they've re considered it's been almost a year since I saw it. Minor rust on lower rear quarters very nice interior.... nice enough to show in a parade with some of there other cars.

Moseman: I will check with the brothers at the Chrysler dealer here tomorrow or the first of next week. Last year they both told me they like my Dk blue Formals a lot more than the '72. Maybe they've re considered it's been almost a year since I saw it. Minor rust on lower rear quarters very nice interior.... nice enough to show in a parade with some of there other cars.
thank you very much, i would message you, but your inbox is full.
Regards,

It's the only thing left to do to fend off the pending zombie apocalypse: red Imperials...they won'the go near them.

I like your way of thinking, I wonder if your wife agrees with that kind of argumentation :D:D

I like your way of thinking, I wonder if your wife agrees with that kind of argumentation :D:D
I have to plan accordingly...she gets a new kitchen I get an Imperial...have to weave or ease any new Imperials into my marriage strategically...I'm pretty lucky with my wife(she's damn special to put up with me) and her approval of three in less than a year and still be happily married. :lol:
***It doesn't hurt my big plan when she sees the Chebbies going bye bye on a trailer...and her knowing I'm at least thinning the herd and not hoarding everything.

THREE!?! I'm falling behind, think I saw something sweet that wasn't posted here, ya could make it FOUR!

:poke: :lol: :steering: :steering: :steering::rolleyes:

I'm pretty lucky with my wife(she's damn special to put up with me) and her approval of three in less than a year and still be happily married. /QUOTE]

Lucky you that's worth more than hitting the lottery

I emailed him about the mileage and if the auto temp worked. He said last yr the a/c worked and that it diverted the air flow. It may need freon put in this yr.
"He said it has 4800 mi on it it wasn't driven much"
It may have those numbers on the odometer but I'm thinking it's the second time around considering the amount of filth left on the interior, as others have commented. But I still like the car and prob could live with the color

I emailed him about the mileage and if the auto temp worked. He said last yr the a/c worked and that it diverted the air flow. It may need freon put in this yr.
"He said it has 4800 mi on it it wasn't driven much"
It may have those numbers on the odometer but I'm thinking it's the second time around considering the amount of filth left on the interior, as others have commented. But I still like the car and prob could live with the color
Did you receive any more info from the seller? I emailed him (I think) and could not get a name, phone or email address from them.

Did you receive any more info from the seller? I emailed him (I think) and could not get a name, phone or email address from them.
I didn't ask for any other info besides the mileage, working a/c and autotemp. He replied within 2 hrs or so

If I had to bet on it; i'd say it probably ended up being cannibalized and its power plant is now is a shitbox.

You see, there are only two ways these cars can be saved:

1) When they fall into your hands
2) When they leave the US and end up in Finland/Norway/Germany...
Thanks Oliver...But, I am just a little fish in the big pond of Imperial lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back