1972 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe 24k High Level of Preservation! - Dallas TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your support, the 1972 Fury Grand Coupe is now sold.

If any one is interested I also have a another, one owner, garaged kept 1967 Olds Toronado Deluxe 425 V8 FWD with every option including the rare bucket seats, center console and working A/C with 47k original miles with a flawless interior, original paint and full drive train suspension rebuild a few hundred miles ago. New carpet and vinyl top in better shape then the Fury, about a 9+ of 10. This is a true drive anywhere show car. From what I seen on the market there is nothing that matches it in condition at any price. I am asking $12k OBO!

B-rad

1967 Olds Toronado

That Toronado sounds sweet too. Gotta picture.....?

I am in the process of replacing the carpet and vinyl top to fix some minor rust that was under the old one. It will be a few week before I can get complete pictures.
Toro back 600x450.jpgtoro front _600x450.jpg

Toro back 600x450.jpg

toro front _600x450.jpg

hey man where u getting the top done?

I am old school, do all the work myself, sometimes I make my wife do the sewing. I have a shop out of the Texas Thunder Racing complex in Frisco TX, home of the legendary nostalgia super stock builder, Mark Artis. Mark has been racing and building dragsters from the time all the cars we talk about were new. All the Mopar drag racing fans have most likely seen example of the many cars built at Texas Thunder over the years. Here is a photo of two of Marks creations owned by Dave Schultz.
schultz-vs-schultz-in-nostalgia-super-stock.jpg

B-rad

schultz-vs-schultz-in-nostalgia-super-stock.jpg

Last edited:
I like FOR C Bodies Only site and will try to bring more special mopars here in the future!:icon_cool:

Sorry, I had it priced in Hemming's for $7,500 and I could not refuse the more $. I would have liked it to stay here in the states.

That's ok. I took too long to decide. You have to sell to the best Buyer. You did what you had to do,,,it was a very nice car. You were very Honest in the description and history. I'm old ,,,,and slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back