WANTED 1973 c-body disc brake spindles or full assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtalberts

Reaction score
Contact seller
Either looking for someone to sell me or point me in a direction of some reasonably priced front disc brake assemblies for a 73 c-body so I can do the conversion on my 66 Fury. Just shoot me a pm.

Mind sharing what the cost was? Spindles only or backing plates and everything.

$250 for everything. I know it was more than the scarebird, but I was wanting the whole assembly just to make sure I had everything I needed.

I did this conversion on my 300, and, found they ride at a slightly different height, and, I've had to crank up the Torsion Bars a bit more than earlier, at least this is a working theory. A variable also could be that I have heavier duty rear leaf springs with one additional leaf in the bundle, which likely has caused this 'shift'. Easy to get parts from the local noodnick AutoZone, just remember to tell them 73 Chrysler full size lest they'll be looking up the older model. As I said, they're noodnicks!

Google.
Took me less than 2 minutes.
Try it someday. It's not hard.

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/105457595304196130619/about?gl=us&hl=en

Didn't know Fredericksburg auto was a SALVAGE yard - it wasn't mentioned in the post. BTW, I did google it and came up with a listing of an auto parts place in Fredericksburg and one even named Fredericsburg auto parts. Checked them out and lead me to a dead end, thus I asked if it was a place like O'reilly's & Autozone we have here on the West Coast....

Jtalberts...did you go and pick them up or would they ship to you direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back