For Sale 1973 Chrysler imperial - $2000 (Woodland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Chrysler imperial
00D0D_5fBlnUE4bPR_600x450.jpg

00T0T_lb2mVFj2gNJ_600x450.jpg

00W0W_lnIM610Usf1_600x450.jpg

00P0P_6da15KxBF6w_600x450.jpg

00404_kCNrfmsnoAD_600x450.jpg

1973 Chrysler imperial 440 cid. Clean California title. Runs and drives good no rust. $2000 530-681-8273

Must of been a hot seller.....ad is gone already.

For $2000, probably wouldn't last long. Looked like it had a new compressor on it and the Performance Analysis Company rebuilt Auto Temp II servo. Those two items alone would have been worth half the asking price. And that engine compartment is too clean to match the condition of the seats?!

How can you tell?
The compressor itself is too clean and has some stickers on it like it was at least a reman or maybe a replacement Mopar version, so I am not so sure about that, but the Auto Temp servo from the factory has a black housing with a pale red/orange inlet/outlet heater hose attachment section at the bottom. The Performance Analysis unit replaced that cheap junky bakelite black/red part of the unit with an aluminum body that won't crack and split like the original Chrysler units within 2 years. You can see the aluminum body in the photo.

The idiot seller of this Imperial was determined to pull the motor and transmission out of this car and part it out without giving this car a chance to be sold. He wanted $3400 for this car last Friday, then $2500 and this week, $1700 for the car yesterday. As of today, the only listing is for the motor and transmission for $700. So, I'm guessing this good running car is now in parts. What a shame. Why do these idiots end up with these cars and then quickly destroy them???

I just looked on capitalist Sacramento and yep, the idiot seller has already pulled the engine/transmission out of the car and has the body for sale for $1,000.

I just looked on capitalist Sacramento and yep, the idiot seller has already pulled the engine/transmission out of the car and has the body for sale for $1,000.

Then he is probably looking for the derby guys to respond next, and they will................................

What's he supposed to do?
He keeps dropping the price and still no one steps up to the plate.

Well maybe at your age, you should be about done with them things by now.:poke:

Ebay charged me Money even when i didnt sell Jack ****. I dont do anymore Buisness with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back