1973 Chrysler New Yorker Junker

Headlight surrounds.
headlight surrounds.jpg
headlight surrounds1.jpg
headlight surrounds2.jpg

I'm interested in the front spindles, Gary, provided they are disc brakes (which they probably are)

I'm interested in the front spindles, Gary, provided they are disc brakes (which they probably are)
Another fellow currently has the option on the full brake assy, which I am selling as a complete system. I would be foolish to sell it off in bits. I did that once before and now have a spare set of calipers and mounts and rotors no one wants.

Another fellow currently has the option on the full brake assy, which I am selling as a complete system. I would be foolish to sell it off in bits. I did that once before and now have a spare set of calipers and mounts and rotors no one wants.
Ok understood thanks

I'm finally starting to strip down the 73 NYB, here are a couple of pics, parts available on request. I'll probably ask $500 for the disk brake setup which includes the disk brake assemblies, the power booster and backing plate, the chassis brake block, the brake pedal assy too. All you need to convert your car from drums to disk.

chassis.jpg
chassis1.jpg
disk brake system.jpg

Gary, do you still have the body to frame isolators? Are they in OK shape? I'd be interested

I have two sets, I can probably come up with one good set out of all of them, bolts too?
Yes please. Shoule be the same as a '71 Fury I imagine. Let me know cost and ship to 08015. Thanks again Gary

I could really use the heater box and the havac dash controls and the pass window switch if they are in good shape

I have two sets, I can probably come up with one good set out of all of them, bolts too?
Hey Gary let me know if you were able to come up with a set, need for my '71 Plymouth Fury. Thanks!

Hey Gary let me know if you were able to come up with a set, need for my '71 Plymouth Fury. Thanks!
Hey mate, sorry I havent gotten back to you, I have been running ragged the last week, I will get onto these today, cheers,
Gary

Back