For Sale 1973 Dodge Monoco Brougham E-Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight of hand by someone. Note the feedback number of 559 on both of them so one and the same. I know because when I made the post above l**a was the top bidder. Saw it with my own eyes as I worked back and forth between the auctions.

Really gives you that warm fuzzy feeling that you can trust eBay on any car auction nowadays.

Slight of hand by someone. Note the feedback number of 559 on both of them so one and the same. I know because when I made the post above l**a was the top bidder. Saw it with my own eyes as I worked back and forth between the auctions.

Really gives you that warm fuzzy feeling that you can trust eBay on any car auction nowadays.

Ahhh...so that individual changed their screen name or something? Maybe it's an inside job. I wish the bidders could be contacted somehow.

Following this car. Apparently it has changed hands a couple times since this blowout on ebay three years ago:

For Sale - 26K-Mile 1973 Dodge Monaco Brougham

26K-Mile 1973 Dodge Monaco Brougham

Note that after it was sold on feebay for $15k, that buyer sold it for $14k - an unsuccesful flip.

This car is reportedly still in the Palm Springs area. I know someone who is an acquaintance of the current owners. And it might be up for sale in the near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back