For Sale 1973 Dodge Polara Custom...

Status
Not open for further replies.

polara71

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This car belongs to my dad....... anyone interested please feel free to contact me.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4764521114.html

Beautiful 1973 Dodge Polara Custom two door, 33,500 original miles, original paint, vinyl top, interior, 360 engine, 727 trans and rear .
Options include , Power steering, Disc Brakes, Rear window defogger,
On the fender tag ...........
G11 Tinted glass ( after market tinting also done on all windows except the windshield)
H51 Air conditioning w / Heater
L25 Trunk compartment light
L31 Fender mounted turn signals
N76 Coolant recovery system
R11 Music Master AM radio
V5X Body side molding in black
Y14 Sold car

After Market Wheels and BF Goodrich radials are less than two years old, 235R15s up front and 255R15s on the back. I am unsure what mufflers are on the after market dual exhaust system, they have been on there several years prior to my ownership of two years.

The condition of the car speaks for itself. There is absolutely NO RUST OR ROT on this car. The vinyl top has ZERO bubbles under it although as seen in the one photo is starting to peel below the rear window.
The left quarter has a small wave in it as seen in the image right on the body side molding.
The left rocker has a small paint bubble under the door sill again, as seen in the image.
The trunk floor is amazing, the mat bottom is sticking to the floor and is coming apart.
Please feel free to call or respond with any questions........

Dave

00q0q_lOMTBgMAnR3_600x450.jpg

00W0W_9RQ7D4ybt8w_600x450.jpg

00c0c_ekGOwPwyeou_600x450.jpg

00R0R_4G4VvO4qIqr_600x450.jpg

00101_4OvHQ0fe7G1_600x450.jpg

00a0a_cRcjeQ9NMJt_600x450.jpg

00y0y_a6EE1lI2btA_600x450.jpg

00m0m_hsUynGhdeeu_600x450.jpg

00X0X_7neiIjGtOrT_600x450.jpg

00C0C_5FmQxZTb1In_600x450.jpg

I sold a very similar 1972 Monaco on ebay within the last year, and it too had low miles (39K) and was in the same beautiful near showroom condition, and without a speck of rust anywhere ever and virtually all original paint. It had the 440 engine option. I was able to get $12.5K for it. So this one should bring close to your asking price it seems to me. There may be others who disagree, but I thought I would just provide the pricing support for what your dad is asking at the outset. Guys in Europe, especially, want nice cars like this, although they prefer the big blocks. Mine went to Florida though after a Finlander lost out on the bidding at the last second.

Steve

I think it is, you'd be hard pressed to find another one. I am certain they are somewhere out there but you'd have to wait for it to show its face and that could take one hell of a long time

After I put mama to bed later, I'll have one beer out on the lanai when it's calm with my cats. Then Ill go to bed. That's my Happy Hour.

Posted via Topify on Android

I've seen that car in person....worth every penny!

You won't find another one in better condition.

I'm now dying to know what your dad has lined up???

I just logged in to post this ad!!! It's beautiful and what I am looking for, but out of my range right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back