For Sale 1973 Imperial for sale $9900

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @DocMcNeedy next year I might go on a road trip. I think I'll put Minnesota on the plan.... I'd also pay an entrance fee to your storage unit:D
I'm not as fun as the Carlisle group of characters. Don't think we can grill any tenderloins in the Imperial prison.:poke: But, I'd line up the girls/herd for ya.:lol:

20190711_160508 (1)c.jpg

When all Doc's Imperials are assembled in one place, it will be THE place to visit, a private collection of the highest order.

When all Doc's Imperials are assembled in one place, it will be THE place to visit, a private collection of the highest order.
Thanks for the kind words...what's the latest on your white one?

Wow.Imp. heaven.The red car looks a mile long.If there is ever a christine remake,DOC,s red Imp. should be in it.Imps. are kind of evil looking from the front.Would you really want to get hit with that girder like bumper?heh.Lovely,unique collection.Congrats,B.B

Thanks for the kind words...what's the latest on your white one?
I kid you not, your Imperial collection is something I'd like to see.
The white '73, as far as I'm aware, is still at the shipping yard in LA. Communication from the people handling the shipping has been poor to say the least, not impressed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back