For Sale 1973 Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sharing this......
I bought this one. Not a two door but a nice car.

Congrats! Are you going to restore that in the single tone paint without pinstripes or drive as is?
BTW, you tease us before a proper photo shoot.:poke::steering:

Ha ha, thank you. I'm going to leave the paint alone for now, I think it compliments the interior. The pinstripe I could take or leave. The car was painted 5 years ago and looks like it has held up well. The bottom of the car is the original color. I'm going to spend money on other things.i like original cars I'm not against some updates. Like maybe fuel injection, exhaust, wheels & tires. It has just over 40k on it. It decoded to being a crown. But it has many lebaron options, like formal back glass, split bench seat w/Lebaron pattern though it's cloth and vinyl. It does say lebaron on the glovebox but the vin decodes to crown which depending on what website you look at they only made between 850-950. I don't know enough about imperials so I'll let you pros pick it apart. All in all I'm happy with it, and it is what it is. At least I'm not welding quarters & floors like some of the other ones I looked at.lol

If it is a 4dr ht Crown, it is one of 1617 made. The Crown 4dr sedan is the rare more-door with only 832 produced and that was the only model year and model (offered by Imperial) that was even available with B-pillars during the Fuselage period.

Edit: It is a LeBaron because the fender tag shows YM43. A Crown would have YL43.

Since you started the whole new thread, I think I also should move on it.

Last edited:
Grrrrrrrreat!!!! Good information, thank you. Obviously I'm new at this. Sorry, this is the first time I have ever communicated on the net. I have no internet footprint. I don't even have a Facebook page. Don't know how to move the thread or even aware that I started a new one. Can you please tell me how? Or where to go so I can do that. . Thanks

Grrrrrrrreat!!!! Good information, thank you. Obviously I'm new at this. Sorry, this is the first time I have ever communicated on the net. I have no internet footprint. I don't even have a Facebook page. Don't know how to move the thread or even aware that I started a new one. Can you please tell me how? Or where to go so I can do that. . Thanks

Sorry for a slow response, but you seem to have started a thread on the "Imperial" sub forum. In our etiquette it is a norm that a post is marked as "sold" either after dealing in or the seller has changed thoughts about selling, so you could click the "mark as sold" button on the thread about your JB9 73 LeBaron in case you are willing to keep it. The MAS button on the upper right atop the first message and from here you´ll find it as the original poster.

Moving a thread is only possible as a moderator, so you have no chance to do that yourself and to start a thread or post pictures, the instructions are as follow: 1: start a new thread (a button on the upper right on each sub forum). You simply write a message like you were commenting onto an existing thread. 2 Press the "create thread" button on lower right.

To post pictures you simply write what you want to say and then press the "upload a photo" button on the lower right, next to the "post reply". The maximum is 10 pictures per one post.

One handy feature is that, if you want to talk to a certain person, you write @ and member´s name. Then the another member receives a notification that member X has noted you. Like this: @Mr.Crowley

I´m not a guru on these things, so I hope that the help above gives you a nice start.:welcome:

Sorry for a slow response, but you seem to have started a thread on the "Imperial" sub forum. In our etiquette it is a norm that a post is marked as "sold" either after dealing in or the seller has changed thoughts about selling, so you could click the "mark as sold" button on the thread about your JB9 73 LeBaron in case you are willing to keep it. The MAS button on the upper right atop the first message and from here you´ll find it as the original poster.

Moving a thread is only possible as a moderator, so you have no chance to do that yourself and to start a thread or post pictures, the instructions are as follow: 1: start a new thread (a button on the upper right on each sub forum). You simply write a message like you were commenting onto an existing thread. 2 Press the "create thread" button on lower right.

To post pictures you simply write what you want to say and then press the "upload a photo" button on the lower right, next to the "post reply". The maximum is 10 pictures per one post.

One handy feature is that, if you want to talk to a certain person, you write @ and member´s name. Then the another member receives a notification that member X has noted you. Like this: @Mr.Crowley

I´m not a guru on these things, so I hope that the help above gives you a nice start.:welcome:
Thank you. I did mark the car sold. So I'm not really sure what I did wrong or if I could fix it . So I started a new thread on the new imperial. Hope I did it right. I tried to keep up with what everyone is doing but it's very confusing at times. I'll try to think more about it before I do anything. But for being Brandy new at this I don't think I did too bad. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back