1973 Plymouth Fury III

I know this is an old thread but here are a couple of 74-77 Fury's. I think the first is a 74 because of the clear globe, the second has a blue globe so I think it's a later one. The 72 Polara has the clear globe also.

It certainly looks like you could emulate the paint and clear globe and no one would be the wiser.

BTW, you're inbox is full.

534d52e71e7bee2ee7f38f3c2bcacf0e.jpg

75 Fury.JPG

76 Fury.JPG

72 Polara.JPG

I know this is an old thread but here are a couple of 74-77 Fury's. I think the first is a 74 because of the clear globe, the second has a blue globe so I think it's a later one. The 72 Polara has the clear globe also.

It certainly looks like you could emulate the paint and clear globe and no one would be the wiser.

BTW, you're inbox is full.

View attachment 184304
View attachment 184301
View attachment 184302
View attachment 184303
Cool pics, I'm saving em. Yeah they took away our 25 convos and replaced em with what is it 12? I guess the premium guys get to keep their 25 convos.

Its possible they did not use them. Found a photo on the net for a Dodge, but an earlier pic shows a Ford - which many used. STP :: North Carolina Highway Patrol

I know this is an old thread but here are a couple of 74-77 Fury's. I think the first is a 74 because of the clear globe, the second has a blue globe so I think it's a later one. The 72 Polara has the clear globe also. It certainly looks like you could emulate the paint and clear globe and no one would be the wiser.

Great pics, Jim & Shooter! Jim: I would hate to have been in that 69 Ford. Lucky cop!
I agree with copying the black and silver 2-tone. Will look way cool!

Back