For Sale 1973 Polara sedan (parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, everyone, I am new to this sort of thing and wasn’t expecting this much interest on the brakes. Frankly, I am not interested in purchasing this car and do not have the space to store it, nor the interest or time in hauling it and doing the major wrenching to disassemble the brake system. I am asking the owner what he wants for the car. It has the 400 v8 and the transmission still, along with AC system. Everything but the alternator, radiator, and some trinkets that I pulled today. When I get more info I’ll share.

One other item. The owner clarified he is not in a hurry to get this to the crusher. He would prefer to see it go to a hobbyist car-builder but he also is looking for more than just scrap steel value of the car.

From my perspective, I was only trying to save the parts. @ALRUI was the first to show a need for the entire system. I certainly do not have a use for it, nor do I have the room for "that" parts car because it doesn't have enough parts for me to use and nothing I "need" so I'm out. I hope @ALRUI or @jwick001 can buy the car for the parts. Speaking from experience, if the car has enough parts to make it worth your while, you may want to pull the trigger but that's just my opinion. The whole car is not in the cards for me. Again, @MonacoBlue thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention, I hope someone has the room to get this and part it out for others on this forum or to attempt a resto.

I already have dibs on wheel well trim. Car is in Mt. Airy NC region.

Hood has had holes drilled in it for safety pins, you can see in pics. What would you give for the hood?
Thanks for the info on the hood. Since it would need work I'd probably just fix the dents in mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back