For Sale 1974 Dodge Charger SE Brougham - $23000

Status
Not open for further replies.
These cars are out there and can be had at reasonable prices. This one seems to be at the top of the market. As always they require close personal inspection.

This was dads... beautiful car that he hated because it was too low to the ground
DSCF1036.JPG

Thanks, it was a very nice looking car and he had trouble selling it, probably took 8 months

Unfortunately it was probably just a matter of "market timing" as Will described. That car looks beautiful and the guy that "stole" it from him is probably smiling now!

The belt line is too high on these imo.. I'm glad they're gaining in popularity but only a few examples get my attention and the rest are just ok. The one for 23k is a very nice example.

The belt line is too high on these imo.. I'm glad they're gaining in popularity but only a few examples get my attention and the rest are just ok. The one for 23k is a very nice example.

Yours was nice!

DSC01867.JPG

That one was an attention getter!

I loved the sound of that big thumping cam you put in it!

This was dads... beautiful car that he hated because it was too low to the groundView attachment 143853
Your dad has had some cool cars along the way. To my dad, cars were just a thing needed to haul stuff. When things fell off he'd bolt some plywood up and go on his way. Wish I had a a pic of his Omni with the wooden bumpers and plywood rear seat.

Your dad has had some cool cars along the way. To my dad, cars were just a thing needed to haul stuff. When things fell off he'd bolt some plywood up and go on his way. Wish I had a a pic of his Omni with the wooden bumpers and plywood rear seat.

That was only six years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back