Reaction score
Contact seller
1974 Dodge Charger SE Brougham

00404_gRQdDZYfEIO_600x450.jpg

00r0r_737en7W7jhi_600x450.jpg

00e0e_aaoAKnbgL2E_600x450.jpg

00404_cjrdCaMNXuP_600x450.jpg

00c0c_lrww0FpcGjy_600x450.jpg

This two owner unrestored, unmolested highly optioned 1974 Dodge Charger SE Brougham is for the purist and was stored in a climate controlled garage all it's life since new! The car was ordered by a Dodge Executive which is verified on the original window sticker, also has two fender tags, two build sheets, full title history and service records! Which only has 53,620 documented miles original miles!
The black paint has NO checking, door dings and is 100% original! There is a few brush touch ups from over the years from driving from car shows and cruises! White interior is spotless and ALL original! Black vinyl top looks new and also is original!!
Following Options;
*318V8
*ice cold a/c
*p/s, pdb
*bucket seats & console...auto. on the floor
*power windows
*tuff wheel
*cruise controll
*rear defogger
*original am-fm radio plus a removable under dash cd player
*factory sunroof
*turn signal monitors
*chrome sport mirrors
*rally wheels with 200 miles or less BF Goodrich Tires
*tuff coat_dinol undercoating
I listed this car for a friend so DO NOT email me and DO NOT text George but you can reach him @ home show contact info or on his cell show contact info between 9am to 10pm daily....thank you! Also he doesn't need any help selling the car!

If only the interior was not white...very nice cruiser regardless.

Seems like a reasonable price for that car even if it is a 1974 model. Very nice and original, well maintained it appears by someone who really cared.

Dad had a respectable 73 in brown with saddle interior, no tag or sheets and struggled to get 11 grand. It was a real nice car

I would love that car, but no way I could bring myself to pay for it. The 318 is fine for this car, she could cruise cheaper than my DD.

DSC04045.JPG
The fellow who is doing the body and paint on Virgil has an almost duplicate of this car except triple black.
His has a 400 4bbl engine. Someone put a white vinyl top on it and covered over the sun roof.
Not near as nice, driver now but needs to be restored. He says 6K or offer.

DSC04039.JPG
DSC04040.JPG
DSC04042.JPG
DSC04046.JPG
DSC04047.JPG
DSC04049.JPG
dsc04094-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
The fellow who is doing the body and paint on Virgil has an almost duplicate of this car except triple black.
His has a 400 4bbl engine. Someone put a white vinyl top on it and covered over the sun roof.

View attachment 143362 View attachment 143363 View attachment 143364 View attachment 143365 View attachment 143366 View attachment 143367 View attachment 143368
Wow that would be a nice car done up. I would leave that sunroof covered over.

I was ready to reply with the usual sarcasm over the price. But, dang that's a nice loaded sun roof car. Too much for my budget but should tempt someone. We had a 73 SE with the 318 which nice enough but the car was an excellent highway cruiser.

View attachment 143379 The fellow who is doing the body and paint on Virgil has an almost duplicate of this car except triple black.

View attachment 143362 View attachment 143363 View attachment 143364 View attachment 143365 View attachment 143366 View attachment 143367 View attachment 143368
That looks like a fabulous project car to me... even could drive her some while working on her. Wish I had the space and budget... but then I would need the time...:rolleyes:

That looks like a fabulous project car to me... even could drive her some while working on her. Wish I had the space and budget... but then I would need the time...:rolleyes:

I think it is a blue chip investment. As the values for the 2nd gen Chargers have gone through the roof the 3rd gen Chargers are getting more attention. 71-72 are popular now and I think the 73-74's won't be far behind.
As rare as this car is it would be wise to purchase and just stash it.
HUMmmmmmm..... How many of these things can one hord....?

Wouldn't you end up with $23k invested in the second car when you're finished anyway?

What about the 1st gen. Chargers; I like many of the design themes and at least in the past they seemed to be overlooked quite a bit; haven't taken a look at the current market Situation.

Wouldn't you end up with $23k invested in the second car when you're finished anyway?

Likely would. But in time the value will also increase. Look at what the value of a 70, or even a 71 Charger has gone to. Point is that this car will be a good investment for future consideration.

What about the 1st gen. Chargers; I like many of the design themes and at least in the past they seemed to be overlooked quite a bit; haven't taken a look at the current market Situation.

The first gen Chargers are cool. I love them. But they have more of a "cult" following, kind of like C bodys. Not likely to ever get much more value then they have now on average.

I was ready to reply with the usual sarcasm over the price. But, dang that's a nice loaded sun roof car. Too much for my budget but should tempt someone. We had a 73 SE with the 318 which nice enough but the car was an excellent highway cruiser.

Even in a big old c-body, a 318 is a great cruiser...

IMG_20170917_090635.jpg

Likely would. But in time the value will also increase. Look at what the value of a 70, or even a 71 Charger has gone to. Point is that this car will be a good investment for future consideration.
I couldn't agree more Will, unfortunately my situation would require storage fees to keep her safe and that is sure to turn the investment upside down. I have fond memories of a 73 from my youth, for me, this would be a hard one not to fall in love with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back